Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: WCS race thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i don't want any type of skin-changeing mod. all my guns (as well as many of the other regulars here) are skinned.

and the custom weapons sounds bad. it's alright to have gl's or rockets in zombie hell, but i don't think it'll be good for wcs.

and i've played w/ throwing knives. it's the most retarded idea i've ever seen in my life
    I'm just saying i dont really think it was really simple skin changing as more a full mod that allowed custom guns. And I agree I really dont want over the top and stupid custom weapons, other than maybe the RPC90 lol, just would like to see something like simple dual-deagles that wouldnt affect the traditional single deagle skin.

Still we are talking about WCS here which does have a ton of custom effects already so something like a minor weapon mod like dual-deagles would fit perfectly with our lightning bolt shooting, snow producing, random effect band of races we already have.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacky View Post
    I'm just saying i dont really think it was really simple skin changing as more a full mod that allowed custom guns. And I agree I really dont want over the top and stupid custom weapons, other than maybe the RPC90 lol, just would like to see something like simple dual-deagles that wouldnt affect the traditional single deagle skin.

Still we are talking about WCS here which does have a ton of custom effects already so something like a minor weapon mod like dual-deagles would fit perfectly with our lightning bolt shooting, snow producing, random effect band of races we already have.
    i'm not so sure. i think the place is chaotic enough as it is, and adding completely new effects would just fuck everything up. now, if zero can manage the dual deagles...maybe. still not too happy about it thoug. honestly it just seems like a retarded idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

The Hulk

Machine Gun Only

Hulk Up : Each Rank Increases health by 50 but lowers movement speed by 20 percent. 5 Ranks

Hulk Clip : Each Rank Increases clip size of machine gun by 50. 5 Ranks

Hulk Ammo : Each Rank Increases Total Ammo of Machine gun by 100, 5 Ranks

Hulk Smash : Gives 5-35% of Double Damage by Machine Gun. 5 Ranks

Ultimate

Rage : Movement Speed is increased by 500 Percent. Damange taken is reduced by 50% for 7-12 seconnds, with a cooldown of 60-50 seconds. 5 Ranks.

What ya think?

4. Default

tf2 engineer

Erectin a sentry!-wards that do 15 damage per point thats put inside the skill. maximum amount of 4 wards.they last up to 35 seconds.can be upgraded until 8 skill points are in the skill.(ability 1)

Puttin a dispenser here!-wards that heal 15hp per second every time lvl'd,maximum of 2 wards.last up to 15 seconds.8 points maximum.(ability 2)

Custom bullet proof vest: reduces damage by 15%

Teleporter going up. - (ultimate) human teleport

restricted to knife and auto shotty
    Last edited by mastercheff; 07-10-2010 at 12:51 PM.

5. Default

with the timeframe present for wcs's return, this topic should be moved to the wcs section and maybe stickied.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?