Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WCS race thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Arrow WCS race thread

Ok I wanted to make one official thread for posting races. I want to have all the races people want to see on the server in one place so I know what races to look at adding. Also you can request races to be made here and hopefully someone with knowledge will make and post them.

I will start with a race that I would like to see made:
    Third Hokage

1. Dragon Flame Missile: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower.(Sets enemies on fire for x time if hit)
    2. Shuriken Shadow Clone: The user throws a single shuriken and use the technique to create multiple shadows clones of it, giving the user more chances to hit the target and also giving the user an advantage by catching the target off guard from the sudden increase in number. (Deals Extra damage)
    3. Shadow Clone: Creates clones are actual copies, not illusions. (Chance to evade and do extra damage when hit)
    4. Dead Demon Consuming Seal: This seal invokes the powers of the death god (shinigami). The death god's arm extends from their chest and grabs the soul of the target, and consumes it. Soon after the sealing is completed the death god consumes the user's soul. Shadow Clones are used to kill multiple targets at once. (When used this power will kill any enemy within range and will then kill the user, upgrades increase the range however starting range is very close and even upgraded range is only a few feet)

Kakashi

1. Demonic Illusion: causes the target to see a horrifying vision. (Works similar to banish, but more powerful and requires maxed out Sharingan before it can be leveled)
    2. Gates: Gate of Opening Removes the restraints of the brain, Gate of Healing Forcibly increases one's physical strength (Increased speed and health)
    3. Sharingan: Grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, and grants the user an incredible clarity of perception. (Able to copy and reflect powers used against player in order to nullify effects and to inflect reverse effects)
    4. Great Fireball Technique: Spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. (ability1 power deals damage and sets players within range on fire)
    5. Lightning Blade: Lightning is gathered in the users hand in the form of a compressed ball. It will do 90hp damage to anyone hit by it. Users speed is reduced by 50% for 20sec after use. (Ultimate, short range can only damage 1 enemy at a time)

Gaara

1. Shield of Sand: Whenever Gaara is about to come to harm, a shield of sand will automatically surround and protect him. (Chance to evade damage)
    2. Armor of Sand: Gaara can cover himself in a compacted layer of sand, providing an additional defense should his Shield of Sand fail. (Extra health)
    3. Sand Shuriken: throw shuriken made from sand. Unlike regular shuriken, these are merely fast-moving balls of sand that cause blunt trauma, not actual wounds. (Extra damage)
    4. Sand Binding Prison: Gaara uses an enormous quantity of sand to completely envelop the target from every direction and capture them. (ability1, immobilizes enemies)
    5. Sand Binding Coffin: Gaara encases his opponents in a large amount of sand kept inside his gourd, immobilizing them. (chance to freeze, slow and or injure opponent)
    6. Shukaku's Halberd: the halberd has yet to find a defense that it can't break through (ultimate, works like the lance of lognus from the eva)

Just a side note here.
    Give a level requirement depending, on how strong is the Races.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

3. Default

I have finally fixed the cash problem. I will now begin testing and preparing any finished races to be added to the server this week.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have finally fixed the cash problem. I will now begin testing and preparing any finished races to be added to the server this week.
    Sweet!! I think I'm going to start playing WCS, then. It kills me when I put time into something, and my reward is 1 race that interests me!
    > : (

5. Default

Here is some other races that I will look into: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1864

6. Default

I thought this was a funny one... Thought it up after the Chibby Ban Thread...

~Admin (one of a kind class)~

Admin Devotion: Start with 45% chance of 33%-69% extra armor
    Admin Abuse: Slaps enemy back when attacked
    Admin Power: 33% chance to leech 27%-47% cash from each hit to enemy
    Admin Ban: Banishes attacker somewhere else on map
    Admin Revenge: (ULTIMATE) Enemy dies when attacker is killed

~Rogue

7. Default

Ok so by tomorrow I hope to finish a simple Santa race. I will get it working and then try to add some better effects. So far the powers are:
    Take health from enemy when attacking them
    Multiple nades
    Reserect teammate or self.
    Fly
    Last edited by ZERO; 12-09-2009 at 09:05 PM.

8. Default

hm i might on back on the server but some of the races need to be tweaked some of them are ridiculiously over powered also zignorantpridgy i have a better version of zergling
    Zergling 8 skill levels maxed
    Knife race starts with 75 hp
    Hardened Carapace: All attacks are reduced by 20
    Vicious Metabolism: Speed up to 175%
    Fury of the hive: Up to additional 75% more damage based on a % to work
    Burrow: The player is 100% invisible and is stunned in the place they are standing,5 second cd 0 secs of cd when maxed

9. Default

Ok I have the powers working, now I just need to do the effects. I am going to edit some of the current ones and then try to do some custom sounds too.