Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That was more of a general argument. Afro man has accused me of abuse, when that is clearly not the case.

Besides, you know I'm an asshole to everyone, just that I seem like less of an ass when I am actually using my microphone.
    if we want to look at it in an abuse perspective, did he say anything to be muted? if not then that is abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    if we want to look at it in an abuse perspective, did he say anything to be muted? if not then that is abuse.
    Well, he did.

Disrespected an admin and continued to go on about the issue after being asked to stop five times.

It was a mute that didn't even last for two minutes.

3. Default

Well, he did.

Disrespected an admin and continued to go on about the issue after being asked to stop five times.

It was a mute that didn't even last for two minutes.
    how he disrespect you, figures?

It's not like everyone knows who are the regulars, oldie's and newbie's.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

how he disrespect you, figures?

It's not like everyone knows who are the regulars, oldie's and newbie's.
    Figures implies that "of course he is new, he doesn't know what he is doing"

That is disrespect. And I gave him a chance to let it go. Five times.

5. Default

Figures implies that "of course he is new, he doesn't know what he is doing"

That is disrespect. And I gave him a chance to let it go. Five times.
    damn your sensitive.

6. Default

damn your sensitive.
    No just annoyed by people who won't let things go.

I mean read the rules, guys.

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
    2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
    3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told not to
    B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
    C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

And a couple other categories could be argued to work here as well, such as 3c.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-15-2009 at 08:27 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I can understand both sides but c'mon guys. He was only muted.
    +1

Please understand Christmas alot of older players coming back after some time away are a bit confused and put off by the long list of "Bro Codes" (or whatever every ones calling it now) that seems to get more and more spots added every day. Afroman was very loyal to IBIS and the fact that an admin was yelling at him for somthing he knew wasnt a glitch made him defensive. I understand why you muted him but please try to understand it from his point of view. Afroman is not a trouble maker and you were not abusing this just got more heated than it needed to...

Added: Afroman good to see you back man. Alot has changed in ZM... for better or worse. I cant keep up anymore either with so many questionable spots and new admins I just dont play Zm anymore. Come play Gun Game with me sometime.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    +1

Please understand Christmas alot of older players coming back after some time away are a bit confused and put off by the long list of "Bro Codes" (or whatever every ones calling it now) that seems to get more and more spots added every day. Afroman was very loyal to IBIS and the fact that an admin was yelling at him for somthing he knew wasnt a glitch made him defensive. I understand why you muted him but please try to understand it from his point of view. Afroman is not a trouble maker and you were not abusing this just got more heated than it needed to...

Added: Afroman good to see you back man. Alot has changed in ZM... for better or worse. I cant keep up anymore either with so many questionable spots and new admins I just dont play Zm anymore. Come play Gun Game with me sometime.
    1. i didn't yell at him for glitching that spot. I yelled because he was giving me shit continuously about the subject after I told him to let it go.

2. It was only a mute, and i did it to get him to stop with the constant discussion about the topic. I didn't plan on banning him and he didn't do anything worthy of a ban.

9. Default

LOL you said it twice... was that an accident or do you consider me one of the slow kids.

We talked about this in PM (like more people should).

This was not abuse... it just seems we all need to take a deep breath and use that PM feature more often in game it could save everyone a lot of wasted time.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    LOL you said it twice... was that an accident or do you consider me one of the slow kids.

We talked about this in PM (like more people should).

This was not abuse... it just seems we all need to take a deep breath and use that PM feature more often in game it could save everyone a lot of wasted time.
    My response in here was before we had our talk.

Geez, get with the times.