Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a Admin Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by christmas View Post
    i said a form of glitching, and like i said i believe i have seen that enforced before. I also never yelled at him, just got aggressive once he started his elitist shit on me.

I didn't punish him for it, so what's the issue? Oh yeah, i muted him because he wouldn't drop the issue despite the fact i accepted the whole "hide in the vending machine" thing.

If i had banned him for it i would understand his issue. I didn't. I muted him on an unrelated incident.
    ENOUGH!!!!!
    Anthony Respect Others!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Respect Others
    I doooooo

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I doooooo
    HEEE DOESSS.... GEtcha no one asked you and your all caps/ over use of punctuation... Grow UP... no one respects you acting like a 16 year old...

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    HEEE DOESSS.... GEtcha no one asked you and your all caps/ over use of punctuation... Grow UP... no one respects you acting like a 16 year old...
    Vlad, Just Read Below It Says It All, kthnxbye....
    Attached Images
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

5. Default

And to that little emo girl I reply...

6. Default

Wow, Christmas purposefully misinterpretting rules when he knows better to threaten punishment against someone he can't kill.

This doesn't sound at all like Christmas.

</sarcasm>

You need to get laid, "Anthony".

Afroman, good to see you back!

7. Default

Vlad your not the only one, I refuse to play in ZM unless I have admin.

yes christmas did talk to me yesterday over steam chat and I told him that I've never enforced hiding in a vending machine as a glitched spot.

that being said, I know afro also and he does know what he can and can't do, but come on afro he only muted you for a short period, you only lost a few minutes of telling everyone about how you plowed this really hot chick, thats it.

plus christmas it would have been better for you if you don't change your fucking name every day, than I'm pretty sure afro would have recognized you as a reg admin. oh and clearly you can't handle being an asshole to everyone like I do lawl.

now go back to playing ZM all of you so I can tell you about my god like penis wrinkles.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Wow, Christmas purposefully misinterpretting rules when he knows better to threaten punishment against someone he can't kill.
    Like I said, I believe I had seen it enforced before.

How about those demos Mal? Any evidence that I have purposely misinterpreted the rules in order to give myself an advantage? No? I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    This doesn't sound at all like Christmas.

</sarcasm>

You need to get laid, "Anthony".

Afroman, good to see you back!
    You have no credibility considering your track record. I didn't ban afroman, I wasn't even close to punishing him. I told him to get out once or twice, then after talking to inthebutt I dropped it.

Read the rules. I had every right to mute him for his behavior towards me in the next map. And post the demos you lying sack of shit.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Like I said, I believe I had seen it enforced before.

How about those demos Mal? Any evidence that I have purposely misinterpreted the rules in order to give myself an advantage? No? I didn't think so.

You have no credibility considering your track record. I didn't ban afroman, I wasn't even close to punishing him. I told him to get out once or twice, then after talking to inthebutt I dropped it.

Read the rules. I had every right to mute him for his behavior towards me in the next map. And post the demos you lying sack of shit.
    melassin has more credibility drunk, then you do sober.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    melassin has more credibility drunk, then you do sober.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1480
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1474

Must be really drunk then...