Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a Admin Abuse

1. Default

my two cents.

I firmly believe that if a person has admin, then we've gotta put a certain amount of faith in their maturity and judgement. That being said, in game, an admin is the final word. State their offense, their punishment and done. If there's any question as to it being fair, it should be taken up on the forums. Reason for this, in game it's real time. Don't have time for lengthy debates.

Looking at this thread... Christmas did exactly what i described above, but he spent too much time typing for an unnecessary conversation. But in the end, it was brought up here, it was discussed and now we all just need a final ruling on the subject.

anyone, anyone?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    so many new admins and aboose
    Too bad it wasn't a new admin and wasn't abuse.

You need to read, pal.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Too bad it wasn't a new admin and wasn't abuse.

You need to read, pal.
    lawlzaboose.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    glitching in venders is an act of desperation, its something that shouldn't be enforced with action by admins imo

I do this as a cade fails before my eyes and I turn to the nearest one and hide.

lol, Then set it up the right way when they leave, works 34% of the time.

All the time.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I do this as a cade fails before my eyes and I turn to the nearest one and hide.

lol, Then set it up the right way when they leave, works 34% of the time.

All the time.
    you quoted that line from anchorman wrong RES.

he says "it works 60% of the time everytime."
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you quoted that line from anchorman wrong RES.

he says "it works 60% of the time everytime."
    i thought it went "60% of the time it works every time"

but i could be wrong... its been a week or two since ive watched that movie...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    i thought it went "60% of the time it works every time"

but i could be wrong... its been a week or two since ive watched that movie...
    that's what I remember it as, but you've watched it more recently than I have, so lol I could be wrong too.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Sounds like the rules on zm server need to be clearly defined. many people seem to have problems following rules or they dont really know what they truley are.

This would probably ease alot of admin/ player tension.

Now i know most of us understand the rules and dont need further explination, but you have to remember all the slow people out their. there the 1s that need a little more definition to the rules. Quite frankly i get tired of people arguing with admin about the rules, it seems to be a frequnt thing. And it takes away from every1s gaming experince.

P.S. your alot nicer than me christmas, if he was on my server i would have given him a day ban just for annoying me for that long, especially after u try to let it go.