So I go on for a stroll of some Zombie mod. The map is Panic Redemption, and I hate camping the vents so I found myself a nice little spot. The spot is half inside of a soda machine, and it is decent, but if you get more than 1 zombie, or a smart zombie I am dead (but better than camping in the vents..).

So I was playing in my spot, this Lawl Shotgun guy gets me in about 15 seconds. No problems at all, he didn't say one word to me. The next round I go to the same spot, Lawl Shotgun comes by again, but this time he gives it three attempts, cannot get me, and he tells me I need to get out saying I was glitching.

Now, I have been playing on Ibis since early 08. Have been using this spot since then. I have NEVER had a complaint about this spot before, have been tagged many times in this spot, and have also killed many admins in this spot (including Zero himself..). Never has a word been said to me. I tell him that, he tells me "I don't care, I don't need zero's opinion and you need to get out". So I get out, get tagged, map changes.

On the next map I decide to ask him how long he has been admin, because I have never seen the guy before. He says awhile, turns out today was his first day or something? Don't know. He asks why I asked and I said like "expected" or something like that, and the issue comes up again. He tells me I need to stop complaining, I need to act like an adult, threatens to ban me, mutes me, I leave.

Don't feel like dealing with idiots telling me what I can and cannot do in zombie mod when I have been playing for 1.5+ years, and just because he has admin, I actually have to listen to him..