Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a Admin Abuse

1. Default LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a Admin Abuse

So I go on for a stroll of some Zombie mod. The map is Panic Redemption, and I hate camping the vents so I found myself a nice little spot. The spot is half inside of a soda machine, and it is decent, but if you get more than 1 zombie, or a smart zombie I am dead (but better than camping in the vents..).

So I was playing in my spot, this Lawl Shotgun guy gets me in about 15 seconds. No problems at all, he didn't say one word to me. The next round I go to the same spot, Lawl Shotgun comes by again, but this time he gives it three attempts, cannot get me, and he tells me I need to get out saying I was glitching.

Now, I have been playing on Ibis since early 08. Have been using this spot since then. I have NEVER had a complaint about this spot before, have been tagged many times in this spot, and have also killed many admins in this spot (including Zero himself..). Never has a word been said to me. I tell him that, he tells me "I don't care, I don't need zero's opinion and you need to get out". So I get out, get tagged, map changes.

On the next map I decide to ask him how long he has been admin, because I have never seen the guy before. He says awhile, turns out today was his first day or something? Don't know. He asks why I asked and I said like "expected" or something like that, and the issue comes up again. He tells me I need to stop complaining, I need to act like an adult, threatens to ban me, mutes me, I leave.

Don't feel like dealing with idiots telling me what I can and cannot do in zombie mod when I have been playing for 1.5+ years, and just because he has admin, I actually have to listen to him..

2. Default

You are kidding me right?

First off, I dropped it. I talked to inthebutt and the admins don't consider it a form of glitching. Alright, I accept that.

You go on the next map and give me shit continuously about the fucking issue. Acting like a fucking badass because of how long you have been on the server, and disrespecting me in public with the "figures" comment.

I tell you to stop acting like a high and mighty douche, then you talk about how you are such a victim despite the fact I didn't even punish you for it (also I said that I don't need Zero to weigh in on every punishment I make), and then after I repeatedly tell you to stop, I mute you. And it wasn't even for one round.

Next time, drop the subject when an admin tells you to. You deserved your mute, and I don't care how long you have played here. You aren't above anyone, and repeatedly giving me shit for it earned you your mute. Your five minute mute. Dear god, grow a pair already and don't bitch to everyone because you couldn't type for a little while. And I didn't threaten to ban you at all.

LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : little while
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : why
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : figures
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : hey

(Counter-Terrorist) Kamori.of.AH : !stuck
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : how about you stop acting like a high and mighty douchebag
    turtle00o : wtf
    The Stuff of Legend killed Djoey with xm1014.
    To view chat commands type !commands in chat
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : well ive been using that spot for 1.5+ years
    ҉ Klette ҉ connected
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : drop it
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ҉ Klette ҉ (STEAM_0:1:14983610).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ҉ Klette ҉ (STEAM_0:1:14983610).
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : some new admin comes in and tells me to gtfo
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : its over already
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : how u think i feel
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : i dont care
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : its called drop it and move on like an adult
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : instead of whine about it
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : and give shit to the admin

aWp | Z.e.r.o. Cool <=98 rus=> killed Arne with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Arne killed Yu-Gi-Oh with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [][][][][]box[][][][][] : !ztele
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : do you understand that?
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : or we can solve it like an adult
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : solve what?
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : but you refuse to
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : its over

Yu-Gi-Oh killed turtle00o with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Nacho : !ztele
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : i dropped it
    aWp | Z.e.r.o. Cool <=98 rus=> killed Kamori.of.AH with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Detroit Mullet King killed aWp | 3A 4TO? <=98 rus=> with m249.
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : you are intent on talking about it
    Detroit Mullet King : heh
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : just shut the fuck up about it already
    The Stuff of Legend : the zombies r doing horrible
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : its not over because if we went to the map next we would have the same problem
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : negative

Join our 20 slot PUB at 69.9.38.188:27015
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : i let it go
    PsychoStats: PRI.Jordan.PRI is ranked 13 of 2008, with a skill of 3884.27
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : now shut up about it before i do it for you
    Yu-Gi-Oh killed DanDePeazy with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : stop acting like a jackass
    Kamori.of.AH killed kygn with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Kamori.of.AH killed jd with zombie_claws_of_death.
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : i am not
    [SPICY] connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for [SPICY] (STEAM_0:1:19947387).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for [SPICY] (STEAM_0:1:19947387).
    (Counter-Terrorist) Nathan : !ztele
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : you started acting like an elitist SOB about the whole vending machine issue
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : i told you to shut up and stop being a douche

Yu-Gi-Oh killed Nathan with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Nacho killed [][][][][]box[][][][][] with zombie_claws_of_death.
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : seriously
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : enough already
    Want a RESERVED Slot? Type !reserved to find out more!
    Hero1a connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Hero1a (STEAM_0:1:18442349).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Hero1a (STEAM_0:1:18442349).
    [GS-ZM]Afroman : your the one who refused to listen to my opinon in the first place and went all "im admin you listen to me or get banned"
    Anti Kill connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Anti Kill (STEAM_0:1:3298629).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Anti Kill (STEAM_0:1:3298629).
    jd killed BlackSoup<3CCCP with zombie_claws_of_death.
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : i didnt say that now did i
    turtle00o : how u get p there
    [ZOMBIE] Humans have killed all the zombies.. for now.
    ﮖﭚŘę : !ztele
    Player: LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a - Damage Given
    -------------------------
    Damage Given to "jd" - 44 in 2 hits
    DmgGiven v1.0 You will be shown Damage Given on screen www.Source-Powered.com[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
    [SM Parachute] You have got a free parachute to use it press E while falling.
    (ADMIN) LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a: muted player [GS-ZM]Afroman
    [ZOMBIE] ZombieMod is enabled, run for your lives, the game is HUMANS vs. ZOMBIES.
    (ADMIN) LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a: enjoy your mute
    »|Mr.Niko|« : y
    LAWL SHOTGUNZZZ |ibis.a : wow jordan
    [ڱϰ.] Invader ZwillC : i want that fridge out there plz
    Want to join IBIS/ISS? Visit us at IBISgaming.com
    [ڱϰ.] Invader ZwillC : no
    knifeboi connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for knifeboi (STEAM_0:0:24581157).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for knifeboi (STEAM_0:0:24581157).
    Arne : !ztele
    alex - mamaroneck connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for alex - mamaroneck (STEAM_0:0:22517590).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for alex - mamaroneck (STEAM_0:0:22517590).
    (Counter-Terrorist) bobby : !ztele
    [][][][][]box[][][][][] killed blake hollandsworth with awp.
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
    ๖ReS «₣ąŦє» Ibis.a connected
    [SM Parachute] You have got a free parachute to use it press E while falling.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ๖ReS «₣ąŦє» Ibis.a (STEAM_0:1:5871328).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ๖ReS «₣ąŦє» Ibis.a (STEAM_0:1:5871328).
    [ZOMBIE] ZombieMod is enabled, run for your lives, the game is HUMANS vs. ZOMBIES.
    Join our forums: ibisgaming.com
    KGB (1) zx350 (1) KGB connected

Not once do I threaten to ban you. Not fucking once. It was a short mute, and I even said we wouldn't have the same problem with the vending machine issue.

Anything else?

Also the main reason I told you to get out of there was because I've seen admins enforce that before. Either way I dropped it and didn't give you any more shit for it (and even admitted that we wouldn't have a problem if you did it again) but you were hell bent on having me let out a public apology so you could look like a fucking badass for being a regular.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-15-2009 at 07:44 PM.

3. Default

if someone wants an explination on a ruling, you better fucking give one. just because you're an admin doesn't mean you can be a fuck to everyone, maybe if he knew why you were yelling it would help him to better understand where you're coming from.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    if someone wants an explination on a ruling, you better fucking give one. just because you're an admin doesn't mean you can be a fuck to everyone, maybe if he knew why you were yelling it would help him to better understand where you're coming from.
    I said a form of glitching, and like I said I believe I have seen that enforced before. I also never yelled at him, just got aggressive once he started his elitist shit on me.

I didn't punish him for it, so what's the issue? Oh yeah, I muted him because he wouldn't drop the issue despite the fact I accepted the whole "hide in the vending machine" thing.

If I had banned him for it I would understand his issue. I didn't. I muted him on an unrelated incident.

5. Default

Christmas from what you posted it seems like afro wasn't doing anything wrong at all, just trying to settle things in a nice matter. I know afro for along time, and he's never been a dick from what i remember.

Using a vending machine to hide in is fine... i don't think if your glitching the vending machine to the point were you can't be tag from then i think that is when you need to kick the person who is in it.

I think you took it out of line christmas, but that is how i view this.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

I can understand both sides but c'mon guys. He was only muted.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Christmas from what you posted it seems like afro wasn't doing anything wrong at all, just trying to settle things in a nice matter. I know afro for along time, and he's never been a dick from what i remember.
    Asking how long I've been admin and saying "figures" afterwards is not trying to settle things in a nice manner.

Using a vending machine to hide in is fine... i don't think if your glitching the vending machine to the point were you can't be tag from then i think that is when you need to kick the person who is in it.
    Which is why I dropped it before the map ended.

I think you took it out of line christmas, but that is how i view this.
    It was a mute that didn't even last five minutes. The guy doesn't even have a mic, so I think he would have lived. My entire point was that the issue was over and I wanted him to stop. I told him on five separate occasions to let it go. Five times.

I understand you opinion though. Could I have been nicer? Yes. Is that abuse? No.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Asking how long I've been admin and saying "figures" afterwards is not trying to settle things in a nice manner.

Which is why I dropped it before the map ended.

It was a mute that didn't even last five minutes. The guy doesn't even have a mic, so I think he would have lived. My entire point was that the issue was over and I wanted him to stop. I told him on five separate occasions to let it go. Five times.

I understand you opinion though. Could I have been nicer? Yes. Is that abuse? No.

i didn't say it was abuse, just you being an ass hole to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

i didn't say it was abuse, just you being an ass hole to him.
    That was more of a general argument. Afro man has accused me of abuse, when that is clearly not the case.

Besides, you know I'm an asshole to everyone, just that I seem like less of an ass when I am actually using my microphone.

10. Default

Glitching inside of a machine only becomes a problem when the player dose it over and over and over, holding up rounds as the last human. Other than that Ive done it a couple times in order to hide temporarily.