Thread: Why I am so adamant about having ANY sort of mute feature on zmod.

1. Default Why I am so adamant about having ANY sort of mute feature on zmod.

Right now there is no way to mute anyone on zmod, muting from the players list doesn't work, and we dont have a !votemute plug in that works yet.

FYI:
    demoui - to view demo
    record + name - to start demo
    stop - to stop demo

"10 year old, home schooled, has permission from his parents and means to play css all the time"

in order to deal with these things we need a !votemute that only requires 1 vote to activate on someone so we can switly deal with kids and mic spammers without calling an admin, even if they reconnect to bypass the mute we should be able to remute them switly.

right now were strictly relying on admins to take care of common annoyances like this, and they cant be on whenever someone like this comes on.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-05-2009 at 07:38 AM.

2. Default

~>options>playerlist>name>mute?

He wasn't really talking that much, but I guess it can annoy people. That is the guy making the zelda map.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    ~>options>playerlist>name>mute?
    This. Why create a mute plug-in for a single person when you can simply mute them client-side? o_O

Makes no sense to me.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

The player list mute feature doesn't work for ZM. Though it would be nice if it did, wouldn't it?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The player list mute feature doesn't work for ZM. Though it would be nice if it did, wouldn't it?
    Ahh! ZOMG! xD

I'm so glad I hate ZM, then.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    wow that's horrible

8. Default

yeah so right now there really is no way to mute anyone, muting them from the players list doesn't work we dont have a working !votemute.

Which zero said he was planning on adding once he found a plug in that works, since the last one didn't.

and make it clap is not making the zelda map, nor is salvation army those are the ones I'm talking about, I dont have a problem with them only that fucking kid.