Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hiccups!!! Make It Go Away!!!!!!!

1. Default

tapeworm... just as effective and IT'S ALL NATURAL! go organic or gtfo.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    tapeworm... just as effective and IT'S ALL NATURAL! go organic or gtfo.
    I think I had tapeworm, way back in the early 1990s. I got it from an old girl friend's dog 2 doors down the street.

All I remember eating then was GARLIC ON BREAD, AND THEN MORE GARLIC, AND THEN EVEN MORE GARLIC! JUST GARLIC, ON BREAD, NOTHING ELSE!

Gimme a kiss baby

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I don't get all the hatred against Getcha. She's probably the most innocent person on all these forums.

And even though she sometimes asks stupid questions, or attacks people (including me), sometimes unprovoked, she doesn't deserve to be insulted for asking how to make hiccups go away.

Just answer the lady's question...

+1 Breezy.
    I gave her the answer in the two links I provided.

"Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime"

If you want to know the answers to mundane questions like these, take a look and do some research for yourself instead of asking everyone to do your work for you.

4. Default

Does she have the DOWNZ?!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    LAXATIVES!!!! Take lots of laxatives. Your entire lower body will be spasming and twisting that you won't notice the hic-ups anymore....

and i hear good things about something called the 'x-lax diet'... but for some reason doctors recommend against it.
    Lawlz NoNo I Don't Need To Go On A Diet I'm Fine, I Go To The Gym Every Week!!!! I'm The Kinda Person That Does'nt Eat Much, But Instead Drinks Alot!!!!! But Thank You Anyways Though
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    But yeah, Google is man's best friend.
    Google is also man's worst enemy. Ever heard of data mining?

Anyway, I had hiccups just now, I held my breath, and they went away. Cool!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Lawlz NoNo I Don't Need To Go On A Diet I'm Fine, I Go To The Gym Every Week!!!! I'm The Kinda Person That Does'nt Eat Much, But Instead Drinks Alot!!!!! But Thank You Anyways Though
    I hope you don't go to LA Fitness.

8. Default

Baha. I'm glad I dont use a gym anymore. My treadmill is my best friend 2 to 3 hrs out of the day. Burns many calories for me. 4.0 on 10 incline. I burn around 1300 to 1700 a day. Good for me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChouChou View Post
    Baha. I'm glad I dont use a gym anymore. My treadmill is my best friend 2 to 3 hrs out of the day. Burns many calories for me. 4.0 on 10 incline. I burn around 1300 to 1700 a day. Good for me.
    Treadmill is okay, but nothing is comparable to running track.

You need to run outside! Like jogging...

I sprinted to the grocery and liquor store today

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

I sprinted to the grocery and liquor store today
    It's really hilarious to picture a pedobear sprinting.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.