Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TUF 10 - Heavyweights

1. Default TUF 10 - Heavyweights

Just wondering if anyone else pays attention to the MMA world, and if you guys will be tuning in to this seasons The Ultimate Fighter.

I'm looking forward to Daniel Schoonover rolling over all these fighters, especially Kimbo.

My office has a pool going on which episode Kimbo will lose. xD

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Jackson is fucking hilarious.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

i hit hard like kimbo slice!!!

UFC FTW

anderson silva is my favorite next to diego sanchez. and matt hueges...NYS looks like brock lesnar

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else pays attention to the MMA world, and if you guys will be tuning in to this seasons The Ultimate Fighter.

I'm looking forward to Daniel Schoonover rolling over all these fighters, especially Kimbo.

My office has a pool going on which episode Kimbo will lose. xD

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Jackson is fucking hilarious.
    pay it forward

4. Default

havent gotten into UFC that much.
    the only time i watch it is when i go to go the local hooters on fight nights though. theres always drunk guys fighting and its pretty funny.

but i did like "crocop" when he fought on pride

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

i just like watching all that stuff. its just an odd experience as a semi-mma practitioner to see all the crazy shit they do on ufc, pride, wec, etc...

oh yea, i managed to go to the first iraq wide MACP (army mma) competition a few weeks ago. didnt do great but it was a bunch of fun, and 1 day at the pool... mmm pool

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

i got a retarded left elbow or i would get into mma.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    NYS looks like brock lesnar
    How so ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    i got a retarded left elbow
    This shit made me shit my pants.

9. Default

rofl. i shattered my left elbow and broke both bones in my forearm, compound style

shit ruined my day

10. Default

I've only broken my nose. Shit stings the nostrils.

But yeah, my office started a pool, 2 fighters per person picked out of a hat. I got stuck with that asshole Brendan Schaub and an actually decent fighter, Zak Jensen.

Did anyone tune in last night? I DVR'd that shit, was fuckin' dozing off around 10:30-ish, but I'll watch it tonight. From what I saw of the "sneak-peak", it looked like NONE of the fighters were happy to see Kimbo there. xD They were all hatin'.

Edit: Here's an update.

Abe Wagner of “Team Rampage/Marano” after 1st Round

Wagner stands up to go to his corner. His right arm and one side of his chest are covered in blood. A flap of gnarled flesh is clearly visible at the crown of his skull. He resembles something from Saw6 or Jennifer's Body, the horror flicks are also among the show's sponsors. Dana White remarks that Wagner is the bloodiest “bleepin” fighter he’s ever seen. There are mutterings that Wagner won’t continue, but the “toughest computer geek” that Wes Sims has ever met returns for another round, albeit with a widening cut over his right eye and a split lip.
    Last edited by Sin; 09-17-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Update