Thread: Requestin a ban!

1. Default

Agreed, +1 for rape.

2. Default

Agreed, +1

3. Default

ahahahaha

4. Default

I don't think we should ban completely, just charge for posting more than 15 messages a week. That way she could never afford admin ever again.

Two birds with one stone!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I don't think we should ban completely, just charge for posting more than 15 messages a week. That way she could never afford admin ever again.

Two birds with one stone!
    ban hammer her!!!!!!!!!

@mallissin why would you charge for more than 15 messages a week?? alot of people post more than 15 messages a week and there legit post too.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

yeash, talk about being a drama queen rape, can ya.... ya know talk about dealing with the balancing issues of zmod, dealing with mic spammers, annoying kids, spots that should be banned and maybe stop drawing on bullshit topics that died along time ago and act like fucking adults?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

yeash, talk about being a drama queen rape, can ya.... ya know talk about dealing with the balancing issues of zmod, dealing with mic spammers, annoying kids, spots that should be banned and maybe stop drawing on bullshit topics that died along time ago and act like fucking adults?
    ah kav. im not doing this to start drama. im doing it to end it. as for balancing issues in zmod, zmod is the server i frequent the least (when i was last available to play, wcs was not available) and last time i played zmod zero had already instituted many balancing factors to keep the game fair. some things may have changed but things along the lines of weapon mechanics, havnt.

if you are referring to my post on your poll i was simply stating my opinion on how shotguns are in no way unbalanced. my posts main point was for you to point out a failing in how you listed your polls options.

drawing from bullshit topics yadda yadda yadda: not since i have entered this forum have i gone through and rage bashed anyones posts maliciously. at times my more direct line of thinking may be thought of that way but i do not intent it to be so. if at any point you think im not acting as an adult, please tell me. im pretty thick skinned and am good with criticism. the reason im drawing off these bullshit topics is exactly that. they are bullshit and have no place on these forums. my personal opinion is that they are a complete eyesore and causing more grief than necessary to the community as a whole.

as for the mic spammers, annoying kids, and red zones, admins can take care of this. thats their job. not so much the red zones though, thats something zero, jigsaw, or possibly one of the other clan members to decide.

i look forward to returning to the servers and repurchasing my admin in the coming months.

note: the score is currently 2 for, 0 against.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

you could always start charging like txt messages, make some extra cash for the server, hell since it's her you'll be able to open another 3 servers...

9. Default

I don't think she should be banned from the servers but, banned from the forums? Yes she does deserve and IP ban. there is nothing legit she has done here.

I don't care if she still plays in game but, she does not deserve to post anything on the forums, and if she chooses to continue spamming and annoying people in game then yea.... ban her from all of the servers.

10. Default

+1 on the forum ban.

+1 on the server bans.

She is going to be playing on Fateless anyway, since she's a member there, so IBIS can be a refuge for us when we don't want to listen to her bullshit there. It would be funny if everyone from Fateless ended up playing on IBIS because they couldn't stand her there anymore