Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If we get another server, what will it be?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    If Zero ever decides to put a new server, it should be with something that other servers don't have. Other servers have minigames, deathmatch and ect. We should make our own server moded server. I mean we should have enough time to make one because we just got WCS.

Personally I would like to see an attack and defend server whether it be capture the flag or RB6V style "gather the intel" kind of match.

Or how about a crazy boss server. Players would get into group of like 15 to 20 and run through a map with doom 3 like bosses and they will have to work together to over come them and complete the map. <--- That is my favorite idea for a server
    Both of those have been done, Annex.

In a couple minigames server there's been the capture the flag, and I've seen zombie hunting servers with BOSSES, it's really neat. I would like to see this happen, but maybe even something that was even MORE in depth than what has been done.

2. Default

I would like to know the ip's for these servers...

3. Default

Assault server?

Terrorists start at one end, the CTs on the other. The terrorists try to take over the CTs spawn point by planting a bomb there or something, and the CTs try and defend it within 6 minutes or so. Automatic respawn and 16000 cash?

Played that kind of game in Timesplitters 2 and loved it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Assault server?

Terrorists start at one end, the CTs on the other. The terrorists try to take over the CTs spawn point by planting a bomb there or something, and the CTs try and defend it within 6 minutes or so. Automatic respawn and 16000 cash?

+1

Loved that kind of gameplay.

Back in my Battlefield Bad Company days there was a game mode called Gold Rush. Basically it's a giant long map that would get longer and longer as you destroyed one base at a time, while the other team tried to defend.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I would like to know the ip's for these servers...
    I don't have the server with the bosses, it's gone. But, there's some ctf minigames out there, some involve shooting, other's involve cannons and knives.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Assault server?

Ya something like that, something different at least. I'm going to try to work on a mod of my own in my spare time. Its going to be awhile though because I deploy to romania, florida, then iraq. It will be awhile before it gets done :[

7. Default

Ya something like that, something different at least. I'm going to try to work on a mod of my own in my spare time. Its going to be awhile though because I deploy to romania, florida, then iraq. It will be awhile before it gets done :[
    Good luck with it man! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

8. Default

You're going to Florida eh? Don't come to the woods, its boring and there's nothing to do but play video games. Then again.. I do like video games..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

a surf server would be the next best one.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

I like anex's CtF idea.

and I don't know if there's a mod out there, but I really had fun with Halo's 'King of the Mountain' and 'Oddball' games.

if you don't know....
    King of the Mountain: Higlighted area becomes the mountain, be the only one in it and you get time/points. Mountain moves ever5-30sec to a random spot.

Oddball: Player with the ball gets time/points. Can not use ranged weapons, increased or decreased speed, increased health, increased melee attack