Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If we get another server, what will it be?

1. Default

I just played a Deathrun server for 5 minutes to see what it was..

For the love of all that is holy do NOT get a deathrun server.. I beg of you.. Get a zombie escape map server instead, it's basically the same time.

That or something else..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I pretty much wouldn't want another server. What I would like if our server were able to allow users who have steamcracked accounts have access. I've noticed there was much more traffic in other servers who grant access to cracked accounts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I pretty much wouldn't want another server. What I would like if our server were able to allow users who have steamcracked accounts have access. I've noticed there was much more traffic in other servers who grant access to cracked accounts.
    crack accounts = more hackers.

Yes it will bring in more people but it's not always a good thing.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 09-21-2009 at 02:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    crack accounts = more hackers.

Yes it will bring in more people but it's not always a good thing.
    I agree with holy, DON'T make it non VAC! Surf is fun too! I like a lot of other things, I just want something different, I want a mod that isn't based on shooting, or at least integrates some movement skills into shooting. It's more challenging!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I agree with holy, DON'T make it non VAC! Surf is fun too! I like a lot of other things, I just want something different, I want a mod that isn't based on shooting, or at least integrates some movement skills into shooting. It's more challenging!
    No it wont be non-vac....just a plugin that will allow cracked accounts. Yes there will be more hackers but thats what admins are there for....to monitor hackers...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    half the game is movement regardless of what mod you play

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    half the game is movement regardless of what mod you play
    I understand that much, but I mean more difficult movement, like minigames, surf, or deathrun.

8. Default

If I ever were to start a server, or was given the option on what a new server would be, I would definatly want to start a 24/7 GG/DM Hangem high server with low grav. One used to exist and I had so much fun there. Played the shit out of it. From what I heard, it was ranked pretty high on the server stats. Then the owner got tired and closed up shop.

Thats what I would do. The server was always populated.

9. Default

Just trying to pull this to some newwer ideas, hopefully get some more people to put in their 2 cents...

What do you guys think would be a good idea for a new server, if and/or when we get one?