Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pub

1. Default Pub

So over the past 2 weeks the pub has been losing traffic. I need a list of what needs to be changed so that everything can get back on track. What maps are just losing players and what do we need to add to attract new players.

2. Default Hmm

Maybe start a 24/7 dust or office cycle for a bit, see how that goes. I've noticed that servers with a 24/7 in front of them usually have a full or close to full server.
    Don't let me spoil your fun by shooting you in the head.

3. Default

is there a way to seperate the 3 servers maps into different lists? because personally i hate it when i show up on the pub and we are playing a gg map... isnt the point of a pub to play hostie or bomb maps?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

a big issue is the server doesnt always go to the map we vote for or even set. so that hurts us.

assult
    dust

those are bad, im sure theres more, but thats all i can come up with

strike and season are good maps

and nuke makes me lag for sum reason, idk

and maybe update the mil and contra

5. Default

How about increasing the server to at least 28. People are attracted to larger servers.

6. Default

Can we do what whyt suggested please? We've had that post open and unreplied for quite some time now. Also, the map votes have to be cancelled constantly in order to get some decent maps. Thanks.
    Last edited by deprodigy; 05-08-2008 at 10:21 PM.

7. Default

It is the end of the school year. A lot of CS players are college students. Colleges are having Spring Finals right now...

That could be part of the problem. Did it happen this time last year, I can't remember...

8. Default

Yes you are correct in that thought. Every may we lose traffic during the switch from school to summer player bases.

9. Default

Oh thanks a lot rico, now we have to deal with the crappy maps.

10. Default

ad_agon_world is on right now. perfect example of wtf is that?