Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PUB maps

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i don't lag on any map. I never said that i lag. i said that i do not like it.
    Don't make lies you noobist. It was toastie and ripper who said they were lagging.
    And two people shouldn't represent the majority.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    And two people shouldn't represent the majority.
    RACIST!!!!111one

Anyway, anyone gonna play in the PUB tonight?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    RACIST!!!!111one

Anyway, anyone gonna play in the PUB tonight?
    im in after i get school work, washed up, and ready for school the next day !

Then i'll dominate you like i dominate inthebutt in everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

don't bother unless the map is 100% broken its never going to be taken off of the server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    don't bother unless the map is 100% broken its never going to be taken off of the server.
    Someone sounds like a bitter fuck. It's okay Kavinsky, there are other servers out there that don't allow the shotgun in ZM.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    im in after i get school work, washed up, and ready for school the next day !

Then i'll dominate you like i dominate inthebutt in everything.
    own in everything??

lol you raged quit the GG server today after you didn't get your nade kill lawl.

its okay HOLY, turtle is still taking you to prom
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

I dont really care anymore since I'm trying out all of my ideas and supervising the map list at chc, but however I am not incorrect in that statement, just look at black mesa escape or zm retard.

and a better solution I've found is to resrtict the shotguns to 1 along with the m249.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-26-2009 at 01:24 AM.

8. Default

Maybe I will replace it with this: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/51524

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I dont really care anymore since I'm trying out all of my ideas and supervising the map list at chc, but however I am not incorrect in that statement, just look at black mesa escape or zm retard.

and a better solution I've found is to resrtict the shotguns to 1 along with the m249.
    How about no.

The pump is not overpowered. It can't move cades, and it has a delay and can easily be trained if in a vent.

The para, maybe. But that also has its own flaws, and people have already shown they can make just about any weapon work in the vents.

Let it go.