Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PUB maps

1. Default PUB maps

so I noticed that some people lag more on some maps, more than others and more than others on certain maps.

so list here what maps you guys lag on the most when you play PUB. That way something might be able to be done to help fix the issue for you.

I know HOLY SH** said that office07 map lagged too much for him to play, samething with ripper too (but ripper lags on everymap lawl).

the only one I have a problem with is cs_italy.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

We had about 12 people in there last night, it was reduced to half that when we went to office_07.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I live next to the server. Nevar LAG!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

pls post respectable neighborhoods with rent prices in your area.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    pls post respectable neighborhoods with rent prices in your area.
    there is nothing respectable about that area. LMAO. anyways....

i've only lagged once on militia. all other maps haven't had issues. your distance from the server host, computer performance, internet signal if your wireless, rates, and video card all add up to you lag. fix those.

some maps use more performance from your video card and may attribute to the lag.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    some maps use more performance from your video card and may attribute to the lag.
    I believe that is the source of everyones lag. Myself with a 285 gt and horrible and I mean HORRIBLE ping, I never have map lag at all. The maps must be overloading either their cpu, gpu, or ram.

Advice: Get better hardware.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Advice: Get better hardware.
    What Anex is trying to say is... get rid of your shitbox you bought at Wal-Mart.

And what does that mean Loka? You wanna die?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

huh? ??

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

I never on any map on any server beside some maps on ZM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

I know HOLY SH** said that office07 map lagged too much for him to play, samething with ripper too (but ripper lags on everymap lawl).
    i don't lag on any map. I never said that i lag. i said that i do not like it.
    Don't make lies you noobist. It was toastie and ripper who said they were lagging.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.