Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: everybody i have an important announcement to make

1. Default

manbearpig do not get shift!get dirt 2 if you want an amazing racer for the 360! its really good, you wont be dissapointed. a lot of playability and when you finally do beat it, the xboxlive multiplayer is amazing.

@wicked: thumbs up

but ya i just got back and im about to open up odst and see if it was worth my sixty dollars. the line was really long but took only about fifteen minutes tops to get through so that made up for there not being a party like they said they were going to have :'/

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

well, i dont buy 360 games anymore i rent from gamefly.com . I should be getting Halo ODST in the mail tuesday/wendnesday though. if the 360 game is really good then i might buy it from gamefly. Ive bought games from them for dirt cheap. For example i bought fear 2 for $9 bucks. The funny thing is i can trade it in for $17 right back to them for store credit. I dont play 360 much ever since i build this pc in march. But if you want to hit me up on xboxlive my gamertag is the same as here, mag36

3. Default

my gamestop isn't having a release "party" but a ton of people are here playing games and subway next door was nice enough to provide everyone with a free footlong. so yeah what ever 1 hour and 2 minutes till the release of it and than I'll probably up till 4 playing it on campaign and multiplayer.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    my gamestop isn't having a release "party" but a ton of people are here playing games and subway next door was nice enough to provide everyone with a free footlong. so yeah what ever 1 hour and 2 minutes till the release of it and than I'll probably up till 4 playing it on campaign and multiplayer.
    I remember the days of staying up late, gaming. Fuck I miss that shit.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

@Mag. I gamefly too. Love it. Although I'm not a big Halo fan, I do wanna play through the game so let me know if it's worth the rent. KK

If I had a job I would have got this game, I am a huge halo fan.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    shit i wish the subway next to the gamestop i was at would have done that wth.

i got home at around 1240, actually started playing around 130, then i think i fell asleep around 2. i didnt get far enough into the campaign to be able to judge whether it was any good lol

@dmonic: have you played halo 2 or 3 yet?

*edit*forgot to put this here but my gamertag for xbox live is "SIBERIANkISSSSx" add me if you have live.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    *edit*forgot to put this here but my gamertag for xbox live is "SIBERIANkISSSSx"
    HOMO!

I probably won't be picking ODST up, ever. The HALO series bored me to tears after 2. I played 3 for 3 weeks, beat it on Legendary, found all the skulls, I got most of the armor pieces (Hayabusa = Best), and played a few GameBattles.net matches with some friends.

Once CoD4: MW came out, I dropped Halo 3 completely. The only reason dust never piled up was because my nephew would play it 24/7.

MW2 and Darksiders will be taking up my game time for awhile.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

ive been playing halo since i was in the 7th grade and im in college now and i still love it. halo brings back a lot of great memories with friends, sleep overs, lan parties, and halo parties. the first halo campaign was the best. halo 2 multiplayer was the best imo. and halo 3 is still great, campaign and multiplayer. but security and recon armor are > hayabusa

i end up going through stages where i play mw for a few weeks then i get tired of it and switch back to halo 3. theyre both fun.

and my gamertag is the name of a song by a band called glassjaw. they are legendary so no homo!!!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    HOMO!

MW2 and Darksiders will be taking up my game time for awhile.
    from what i've read MW2 isn't doing to be all that great, nothing compaired to the first one. it really sounds like they screwed it up, you get riot shields (that take two clips to break) you can duel wield weapons, there are death streaks, so if you really suck you spawn with powers and shit. it just doesn't seem like it'll be what CoD games usually are, which is too bad.

i really hope that what i've heard is jsut a minor thing that really doesn't affect the game...