Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My CSS broke somehow

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    found it!!!!
    Attachment 677

You're like 5 days late, bro.

See above.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

awww. I've gotta work and other stuff. sometimes I can't be on top of the things that really matter in life... like my last post.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    awww. I've gotta work and other stuff. sometimes I can't be on top of the things that really matter in life... like my last post.
    It's okay... I understand. ;_;

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    The fix would probably not to be on msn, or any chatting device, CSS is sensitive and a lot of things interfere with it, and it ends up getting a critical error.
    Yeah I know, that's what I was trying to say.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

OK WTF IS THIS SHIT. So CSS never worked for me, and ive been trying everything. Finally today i completely uninstalled steam and deleted every trace of steam off my computer. I re-downloaded steam and reinstalled CSS. And the same fucking thing happened. OK if this doesn't work i dont know what could possibly be doing it. Somebody please come fix CSS on my computer because its just CSS. TF2 and all my other games work perfectly, but CSS wont let me join a server. HELP!
    -MBP

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    OK WTF IS THIS SHIT. So CSS never worked for me, and ive been trying everything. Finally today i completely uninstalled steam and deleted every trace of steam off my computer. I re-downloaded steam and reinstalled CSS. And the same fucking thing happened. OK if this doesn't work i dont know what could possibly be doing it. Somebody please come fix CSS on my computer because its just CSS. TF2 and all my other games work perfectly, but CSS wont let me join a server. HELP!
    Just get ready to install windows 7 when it comes out. That should fix the problem as long as your format your hard drive. Then reinstall all drivers.

By the way since you're a student you can get it for $30.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

buy one for me. i'll tip what ever you want. lol

We are limited to 1 copy, sorry
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

I totally reinstalled steam and it finally worked. I didnt predict that i would have to re-download all my games, and that went over my 14 gig limit so my internet got shut off... lol
    -MBP

10. Default

14 gb limit?

And congrats on getting CSS to work.

This reminds me of that time Res joined ZM, and his mic was messed up.. And he rejoined, and despite that having absolutely nothing to do with his mic (to my knowledge) it somehow worked.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.