Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Requesting "temporary Ban" (WCS)

Default Requesting "temporary Ban" (WCS)

Here the problem.
    " I Keel You <3 " have been having trouble with Counter strike lately i beleve. His Lancenty is showing as average of 50 Ping. NOt bad, that even great..

The problem that seem to be here, is that he been Lagging teleporting when his to close to an opponent. So it make almost impossible to shoot right on him when his teleporting just beside you with those lag..?

So that being said, i would like him to get a temporary ban until he fix his problem if possible.. I got nothing agaisnt that player, it's just annoying to have to shoot beside him to kill him, if you know what i mean.

Here 2 demo. Demo #2 check at the end when he start getting close to a opponent he lag. On demo #3, their 3 opponent around him, he Lag even "more"..

"I Keel You <3" STEAM_0:0:26721924 5:56:35 70 0 active

Attachment 663
    Attachment 664
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

2. Default

I may not have demo's... however I can atest to what =Aca[d]ieN= said... I Keel You is a good player... but seems to use the lag to his advantage while lagging out those around him... it is on his end and not server issue...

~Rogue

3. Default

Well lets see if you did ma_rats and maybe aw what his rates were setup us we can see whats going on

but according to rogue aka chronic, if I say something about rates its ABOOSE!!!!

ABOOSE!!!! lol

yes i know its spelled abuse you smartasses
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Well lets see if you did ma_rats and maybe aw what his rates were setup us we can see whats going on

but according to rogue aka chronic, if I say something about rates its ABOOSE!!!!

ABOOSE!!!! lol

yes i know its spelled abuse you smartasses
    You know it is possible to stick to the subject without calling another person out.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You know it is possible to stick to the subject without calling another person out.
    And do you know its possible with not being a deuchebag in every topic? Fuck off cunt

6. Default

And do you know its possible with not being a deuchebag in every topic? Fuck off cunt
    It is and I have.

I appreciate your concern.

7. Default

It is and I have.

I appreciate your concern.
    No concern here just stating the obvious

8. Default

No concern here just stating the obvious
    You are stating a falsehood. You need to calm yourself down and not take every critique of yours as a personal attack.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-24-2009 at 01:33 PM.

9. Default

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    If you are talking about the 200 members thread, you weren't even on topic to begin with.