Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my lol story in the cafeteria

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

Basically what I learned from all the comments is this.

You're a racist.
    You go to school.
    You've failed at English 101 more than once.

mk

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    well somebody stole someone's ice cream then someone ate of it then suddenly knowing black people overreacted we started chanted Jerry then after that my social studies teacher says that the peoblem is always "that boys" he would say that every 10 seconds it was "the boys" who did it it was "the boys" fault i just wanted to share this little story
    I know what mastercheff is saying.

a black kid was eatting ice cream and someone stole it from him, the person that stole it gave it to some other kid and that kid ate it. the black kid over reacted and was probably yelling. thats when a teacher asked who was yelling, mastercheff and his friends said "jerry" who also happens to be the black kid. so for the rest of the day when something when wrong he/she would blame it on jerry.

sounds like your school is a little bit racist mastercheff.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-