Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: This is madness

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    well this is where the parents comes in. and asks the kids below age 10 "what have you learned today?" I do remember getting some forms from teachers saying "i'm going to be teaching them xyz do you want them to be dismissed for that time until i am done with the curriculum" etc etc.

For me this is a 2 way street. Parenting and being responsible to know what exactly your child is learning in school. I doubt this is going to cause any harm, but make kids more aware of progressive thinking. Whether that's dangerous or not who knows. I heard her mention military and the first thing i said was "hoooahhh" so who knows what a kid wants to latch onto.
    Oh my god.... everyone run... They have already gotten to her.

Warning Rant ahead...

You think the video is stupid but how can you say you don't care? Your really not bothered by this kind of blatant propaganda being shown in schools? You want to watch something like this fine... its your right whether its bullshit or not (some people like Michal Moore movies personaly I like documentaries were the facts arent edited to such a biased extreme its laughable) .... but you should choose to watch it. The biggest problem I have here, is if even one classroom was forced to watch it... that's to many.

Thank you Zero for showing this to all of us it servers as a reminder how fucked up the school system has gotten. Teachers who aren't allowed to show the works of Mark Twain because its not politically correct are allowed to push this on our children is just beyond the pale.

As far as parents... I don't even know where to begin.... The majority (not all) of parents of this generation are not involved in their children's lives... We have parents out raged because they bought there kids Grand Theft Auto and wonder why little jimmy talks about stealing cars or how you can get the hooker and beat her to death to get back your money... The FUCKING games called GRAND THEFT AUTO did we think it was about charity car washes? Ive been in game stop and watched a parent buy her child this game several times (they asked for her ID how can they claim ignorance?) You play ZM so I know you've seen kids on at 3 a.m. that aren't even old enough to purchase the game.

Maybe this wont cause any harm but something sure is... I would like to see the future generation surpass the current one... I would like to think we are raising a generation that will fix a lot of the mistakes we have made. The reality though is that history is doomed to repeat itself and I think the worst is still yet to come.

I don't want to grow up and be old with a generation of punk ass kids high on meth, stealing my money, collecting food stamps, taking government health care (and other hand outs) and bitching about having to pay taxes (oh shit no wait I already live in that world)... Lets be the smart minority that allows ourselves to be out raged by this... it may not be the problem but its this kind of blind ideology we are bombarded with every day that affect the lowest common denominator (aka stupid people).

I know everyone is entitled to there opinion and I don't mean this as an attack but please understand why some of us don't take this as lightly as you. I completely understand Zeros frustration. Again good catch Zero.

Added::: I apologize for any misspelling or bad grammar this video got me so steamed its hard to type.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 09-23-2009 at 11:26 PM.

2. Default

Oh, you will not be. You will be growing up with a group who is more than willing to give anything up for the sake of government. For the government has the job to "take care of everyone right" so who needs individual liberty or freedom? Clearly only evil people who only care about themselves would want that. What is really being created here is mindless drones who will ultimately bow down below the almighty STATE, for the state is GOD! Why do you think yet another part of the erosion of our nations heritage has been the wilting away of religion? If there is no GOD then where does man get his rights? If there is no GOD what is man, simply another beast. If this is true than what is the true ultimate power in the universe, GOVERNMENT! Currently, God endows man with rights that we hold dear in the Constitution, we LEND these to the government in exchange for defense. However without God we possess nothing to lend and at that point we are merely owned by the state. If you study pre WWII Germany you will find the exact same things being done for the same reasons. The only difference now is that they are cloaked under the names of freedom, liberty, diversity and happiness; however, it is too a sad that to a growing number of people these words really are a replacement for tyranny.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do you think yet another part of the erosion of our nations heritage has been the wilting away of religion? If there is no GOD then where does man get his rights? If there is no GOD what is man, simply another beast.
    I get what your saying except for this one thing... Doesn't the past prove that the state will hide behind and use Religion to blind and lead the masses. Could the government really replace god on its own? Wouldn't it be easier and quicker to maintain the religious strange hold. So that future generations can blindly fight the governments Holy Wars?

4. Default

Oh, you will not be. You will be growing up with a group who is more than willing to give anything up for the sake of government. For the government has the job to "take care of everyone right" so who needs individual liberty or freedom? Clearly only evil people who only care about themselves would want that. What is really being created here is mindless drones who will ultimately bow down below the almighty STATE, for the state is GOD! Why do you think yet another part of the erosion of our nations heritage has been the wilting away of religion? If there is no GOD then where does man get his rights? If there is no GOD what is man, simply another beast. If this is true than what is the true ultimate power in the universe, GOVERNMENT! Currently, God endows man with rights that we hold dear in the Constitution, we LEND these to the government in exchange for defense. However without God we possess nothing to lend and at that point we are merely owned by the state. If you study pre WWII Germany you will find the exact same things being done for the same reasons. The only difference now is that they are cloaked under the names of freedom, liberty, diversity and happiness; however, it is too a sad that to a growing number of people these words really are a replacement for tyranny.
    So that future generations can blindly fight the governments Holy Wars?
    Did you say Holy War? 9/11 ring a bell? You think we were attacked just because we are inferior or because Al-Qaeda has a fucked up sense of Islam? They hate our ways. They think we are the devils. Southboro Baptist church praised Al-Qaeda in leading with this "Holy War". I can't even get on that website without popping a vein.

Technically we already are in a Holy War. Whoever really started it doesn't matter. But you don't think for a minute we're in the midst of a Holy War? In the name of Allah those assholes prayed before hitting the towers and Allah is God. God is one person for all different religions. And religion is all misconstrued in one book for people to decipher in their own ways to fuck everyone royally in the name of God.
    Last edited by loka; 09-24-2009 at 01:20 AM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Technically we already are in a Holy War. Whoever really started it doesn't matter. But you don't think for a minute we're in the midst of a Holy War? In the name of Allah those assholes prayed before hitting the towers and Allah is God. God is one person for all different religions. And religion is all misconstrued in one book for people to decipher in their own ways to fuck everyone royally in the name of God.
    LOL... I agree that's why I asked Zero about it. "Doesn't the past prove that the state will hide behind and use Religion to blind and lead the masses."

I agree with what you said... not sure how I could have made that more clear

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    LOL... I agree that's why I asked Zero about it. "Doesn't the past prove that the state will hide behind and use Religion to blind and lead the masses."

I agree with what you said... not sure how I could have made that more clear
    nah i wasn't responding to you lol i just don't do quotes.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Loka and thats exactly why if everyone was Atheist, the world would be a better place.

I will agree with one point in the video though. Our government loves to kiss the ass of big corporations. The government just banned my favorite kind of cigarettes. Not because they are worse then other cigarettes, but because Phillip Morris could have a more hold over the cigarette distribution and sales in America.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Loka and thats exactly why if everyone was Atheist, the world would be a better place.

I will agree with one point in the video though. Our government loves to kiss the ass of big corporations. The government just banned my favorite kind of cigarettes. Not because they are worse then other cigarettes, but because Phillip Morris could have a more hold over the cigarette distribution and sales in America.
    I'm no fan of holy wars in fact I'm against most major religions but isn't believing in something important... I personally think maybe its the belief in something that is more powerful than what you believe in... just a thought.

Oh and anex sorry about yours cigs.... smokes kill but its your right as an american to kill yourself... lol
    Just like if ya don't wanna wear a seat belt good... I wish the government would stop interfering with Darwinism

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

That's the only part I agreed with too especially while doing a report on corporations and government crimes in my white collar crimes course last year.

I believe in a God... I was Catholic... technically still am, but I think my limit pushed at 16 when I saw how fearful, closed minded, and hypocritical some Catholics and Christians can be. I rather just know I believe in God and I pray to him without being so vindictive and spiteful to everyone around me and not used God as an excuse to reasons I say or do things.

มวยไทย

10. Default

how many of you people out there have seen the movie Equlibrium with Christian Bale in it? It is a bad ass movie with a very good point in it that you all have hit on. This up and coming generation is being manipulated by the goverment, trying to make them into the little soldiers they think they will need in the coming years so they will pull a slite(sp)of hand in front of everyone to make them do what they want and please the masses. I mean when was the last time we have had a president who went on public television and spoke directly to the children of the nation? To me that is just wrong nut to some that may seem right, i am not here to judge anyone for what has happened,but things are changing fast in the world and it is only a matter of time before, like Vlad said, man will utterly kill himself.
    Well that is my vent...side note though anyone who hasn't seen that movie i mentioned they should it really is cool and kind of matrix style too.
    Peace and happy hunting