Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ZM Server Crashing

1. Default

Christian server? IP give it to me!

2. Default

It is an rcon exploit, thanks to twistedpanda I can now if it.

3. Default

Fixed

4. Default

Still crashing and having major hanging issues during periods when it's not crashing.

Are all the source servers on the same physical/virtual server?

Does the host have anything to watch for (d)DOS attempts?

5. Default

Just crashed again...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Holy war with Christians?
    I LOVE CHRISTIANS!

I need to unleash some George Carlin on them.
    WHATS THE SERVER IP
    We mic spammed on their server like 1 time, they banned us without warning. They even banned people that had nothing to do with it. I went in after I was banned once, said fuck a couple times, got banned. Then I told some people to go in and flame on em for banning me.

How very Christan of them to crash our servers under the name "CRASHING YOUR SERVERS NIGGERS"

For all we know its not even them though... Right ?

7. Default

The physics just messed up not too long ago on Helms Deep. Server had to be restarted before we could play any cade maps.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The physics just messed up not too long ago on Helms Deep. Server had to be restarted before we could play any cade maps.
    But it was great fun for two rounds on snoopie

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    We mic spammed on their server like 1 time, they banned us without warning. They even banned people that had nothing to do with it. I went in after I was banned once, said fuck a couple times, got banned. Then I told some people to go in and flame on em for banning me.

How very Christan of them to crash our servers under the name "CRASHING YOUR SERVERS NIGGERS"

For all we know its not even them though... Right ?
    Tell me their server IP during Christmas-time.

I will seriously fuck with them.

10. Default

I think Ripper was the one who started that 'war.'

So far I'm the only one who can actually go in there and not get banned I think.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.