Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ZM Server Crashing

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I think Ripper was the one who started that 'war.'

So far I'm the only one who can actually go in there and not get banned I think.
    No, Its started when fucking worthless Weeman spammed that "Daffy duck getting blown" Hlss thing. So yeah, :/

2. Default

Just now the server was getting major lag, then the map changed, and it's crashed and not coming back up.

3. Default

All 3 servers (PUB, GG and ZM) are experiencing major latency.

Are the servers under attack?

4. Default

I've been on for about 30 minutes so far, and the server has already crashed twice.

I don't think it has anything to do with what maps we were playing.. So I'm really not sure what could be causing it.

30 minutes later, EXTREME non-stop lag..
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-07-2009 at 01:33 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

One item to bring up was that one night we had issues on Boat Escape. Res warned everyone of problems earlier in the day and there was incredibly lag as we were playing. We got off the map quickly, but a few hours later we were on Lost World and I noticed the lag began only as someone took control of the bus. Since this particular issue seems to have been happening only on maps with vehicles, I'm guessing it's something to do with scripting.

Maybe that's why there's so much latency and crashing? All of the mods applied using scripts could be getting hung up by something. Each time Zero removes a mod using scripts, it gets a tad better but still happens.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    All 3 servers (PUB, GG and ZM) are experiencing major latency.

Are the servers under attack?
    Why is your sig MASSIVE.

It's annoying.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Why is your sig MASSIVE.

It's annoying.
    Deleted

8. Default

There was a problem with the last version of sm causing lag is more than 8 plugins were loaded this is why it occurred when noblock was turned on and the total running plugins were greater than eight. This issue was corrected in yesterdays server update.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I think Ripper was the one who started that 'war.'

So far I'm the only one who can actually go in there and not get banned I think.
    i've gotten in there once it was pretty nice very "kid" enviroment but its to kiddy for me

10. Default

Server is still crashing. At least three times tonight.

Also noticed SteamBans is back? Started back up last night, but seems to lag behind arrivals more than I remember.