Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM Server Crashing

1. Default ZM Server Crashing

The ZM server has crashed numerous times today. Echo attested that it was crashing all morning, and it's crashed twice since I've come on.

Please fix the leaky gaskets!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    The ZM server has crashed numerous times today. Echo attested that it was crashing all morning, and it's crashed twice since I've come on.

Please fix the leaky gaskets!
    It was continuously crashing last night as well.

3. Default

They are all engine crashes. Possibly the result of a bad map. The only other possibility is valve being the cause....

4. Default

I don't think it's the maps. The few times in the last week that I was there for a crash, we were going to normal maps like Jurassic park or Roy the ship.

And the one night it was repeatedly crashing on the default map. It stopped after about 15 minutes and went on without problems for the rest of my time on.

5. Default

I blame Valve.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I blame Valve.
    Fuckin' Aye.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Fuckin' Aye.
    I miss ZM..

Been helping out at my grandparents for the last week ever since my grandpa got surgery.

Is the server still crashing?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Is the server still crashing?
    Yes.

9. Default

Looks like removing the vote mute fixed it. The only crashes that have occurred after its removal are from a different error involving physics.

10. Default

Never did have good luck when it came to getting a vote mute..