Thread: Requesting Another Ban.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Requesting Another Ban.

=Aca[d]ieN=, Reporting again from WCS duty, SIR!

s0loED, as been found guity for illegal use of aimboting, radar hacking, and possibility of wallhacking. Ive just joined the game and moved to spec right away, cause somehow i got and Headshot from the otherside of the map being totally invisible. Spec him, did a nice little demo. Shooting beside an opponent to get an headshot and he find out where everyone is right away.

Yeti, a regular on the server have been complaining about him for 2 past maps apparently. But anyways, you can clearely see him hacking on this demo.
    Am starting to think that i should buy Admin.. o.O

Attachment 678

# 26 "s0loED" STEAM_0:0:19610794 44:45 87 5 active

Going back to duty, SIR!
    Last edited by =Aca[d]ieN=; 09-24-2009 at 03:50 PM.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by =Aca[d]ieN= View Post
    =Aca[d]ieN=, Reporting again from WCS duty, SIR!

s0loED, as been found guity for illegal use of aimboting, radar hacking, and possibility of wallhacking. Ive just joined the game and moved to spec right away, cause somehow i got and Headshot from the otherside of the map being totally invisible. Spec him, did a nice little demo. Shooting beside an opponent to get an headshot and he find out where everyone is right away.

Yeti, a regular on the server have been complaining about him for 2 past maps apparently. But anyways, you can clearely see him hacking on this demo.
    Am starting to think that i should buy Admin.. o.O

Attachment 678

# 26 "s0loED" STEAM_0:0:19610794 44:45 87 5 active

Going back to duty, SIR!

I like you as a non-admin.

Your doing fine work Acad, AS YOU WERE SOLIDER (of IBIS).
    *salutes*

3. Default

Res has a point your best bet at catching hackers is probably to not be wearing the IBIS.a tag...

You seem to be doing a super job

4. Default

3 Words.

Secret.

Agent.

of ( doesn't count )

IBIS.

5. Default

Soloed is still playing and still cheating im wondering why these people arent getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Soloed is still playing and still cheating im wondering why these people arent getting banned.
    That his one of the main reasons i might get admins.. If nobody gonna bans the hackers, what the use to post the demo and their IP here.. ? Seriously?
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

7. Default

Haxx Imo, If I where to get saucy, ide say Skins, or possibly wireframe... Wallz Most Def,The aimbot is iffy, If so its reallly good