Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: How did you come up with your game name???

  1. Default How did you come up with your game name???

    this is the video that gave me the idea for my game name.

    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

  2. Default

    When I first started playing in the hDkP servers in CZ, there was this clan member named "Christmas in My Pants" (because it was around December). I played there for awhile and ended up joining the clan, and after the clan broke off a few years ago I started to use his name more and more. Soon enough it became a regular name and I use it to this day.

  3. Default

    ahahahaha inthebutt that vid is a classic

    as for my game name kinda random name that popped into my head

  4. Default

    lol that video was hilarious.
    my names just the name of a song by the metal band all shall parish.

    "if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

  5. Default

    -=NYS=- C.O. = New York State Corrections Officer

  6. Default

    some line from some comedian i was drunkenly watching on tv while playing cs one night...




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    this is the video that gave me the idea for my game name.

    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    LAWLz Reminds Me Of My brother LOL!!!!!!! He Does The Same Stuff To Me!!!!!!!!! And You Wonder Why I Abuse You Guys On Here LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    Lawl Oh And My Name Use To Be ImGonnaKickUrButt.... LAWL I Never Played Games b4 So That Sounded Like It Would Fit For The Game LOL Then I Changed It To ImGonnaGetCha Because Well Pride I Guess And Also For Kicking Ur Butts
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

  8. Default

    i dont know why i came up with my name.
    I just want something simple that people could say on xbox instead of some long strung out name
    and mag came up but it was to short so i add 2 random numbers numbers.

    Now people are going to think i copied that playstation game MAG
    but i had this name for over 3 years

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    i dont know why i came up with my name.
    I just want something simple that people could say on xbox instead of some long strung out name
    and mag came up but it was to short so i add 2 random numbers numbers.

    Now people are going to think i copied that playstation game MAG
    but i had this name for over 3 years
    Mhm. We all know it's short for "magnum" because you like Magnum, P.I.

    Come on, you have a mustache and wear Hawaiian shirts everywhere. You're not fooling anymore.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Mhm. We all know it's short for "magnum" because you like Magnum, P.I.

    Come on, you have a mustache and wear Hawaiian shirts everywhere. You're not fooling anymore.
    ok your right. Everyone I came up with the name mag36 because exactly what mallissin said

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •