Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you come up with your game name???

1. Default

Was in the college library and saw a section called "ANNEX."

2. Default

I like buying big-bore chainsaws from the 1960's till the early 1990's, repairing, cleaning and using them.

The smell of fresh woodchips and the sound of 2-stroke power at 10,000 RPM pulling steel cutting teeth.

3. Default

my original name was Gimpie. (for my busted ass left arm) when i first started playing cs back in like 1.5 When I switched to source I used it for a bit but wanted something fresh. So I came up with D-Monic cause I be tearin ppl apart

4. Default

Too long of an inside joke with an ex-friend to write down.

I'll just say it deals with sickness, toast, and yelling.

lawlz.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

well back in the days i was part of the clan 0m3ga and Frag Forge and i had Sonic so [0m3ga]Sonic was it i found ibis i was under that name then 0m3ga and Frag Forge went different directions and then broke up so then my name became Holy Sonic because im catholic
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    this is the video that gave me the idea for my game name.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Fucking beer spat all over my monitor, as soon as he said "You coulda been raped inthebutt"... fuck you Fred.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Fucking beer spat all over my monitor, as soon as he said "You coulda been raped inthebutt"... fuck you Fred.
    lawl, you know you love it sin.

-The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Wow everyone has all these cool story's... Now my tag seems kinda lame...

Dracula Vlad Tepes and Ninja (for well ya know being a ninja)

Vlad+Ninja= Vladninja

It was actually my AOL Instant Messenger name back in the day (remember dial up and all that good stuff)

I kept it as my gamer tag for Halo, Diablo 2, Unreal Tournament, and tons of others. After a while I just couldnt see using anything else...

@Inthebutt.... that is the best video ever... why did you take so long to share.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 09-27-2009 at 05:39 PM.

9. Default

Well my name was random too ^_^ But i got the "Holy" from holy sonic cause he said i could put it in my name if i wanted and i just thought of a random word such as dart ^_^ but i dont really like my name anymore >.< so thats why, i change my name alot!but i usually jst go back to xXHoLy-DaRtXx >.>

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Well my name was random too ^_^ But i got the "Holy" from holy sonic cause he said i could put it in my name if i wanted and i just thought of a random word such as dart ^_^ but i dont really like my name anymore >.< so thats why, i change my name alot!but i usually jst go back to xXHoLy-DaRtXx >.>

Are you Catholic?