Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you come up with your game name???

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Are you Catholic?
    Noo....I said the only reason i used holy was because holy sonic let me!! and i had no idea what i wanted my name to be.....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    well back in the days i was part of the clan 0m3ga and Frag Forge and i had Sonic so [0m3ga]Sonic was it i found ibis i was under that name then 0m3ga and Frag Forge went different directions and then broke up so then my name became Holy Sonic because im catholic
    Holy Sonic because im catholic
    i didnt even know u were catholic LoLz i fail

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    i didnt even know u were catholic LoLz i fail
    Catholics rock!!

... and some even know how to use chainsaws properly!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Well my name was random too ^_^ But i got the "Holy" from holy sonic cause he said i could put it in my name if i wanted and i just thought of a random word such as dart ^_^ but i dont really like my name anymore >.< so thats why, i change my name alot!but i usually jst go back to xXHoLy-DaRtXx >.>

I went by Holy Toast at one point...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I went by Holy Toast at one point...

LoLz....Well i didnt get my name from yours if thats where u going with this and i didnt see u use holy toast until like a rlly long itme after i had my name =/

6. Default Names plz

Well "Bitch" was my "clans" name, not really a clan just a few friends, there was - |Burn Bitch| -, Die Bitch, Eat it Bitch, GTFO Bitch, and my old name Freeze Bitch, they stopped playing and now im the only bitch there is;
    - |STFU Bitch| - (ESTYEFYU) You gotta love it.

7. Default

Resyled has been my name forever.

Res is the short version of that.

:3

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by - |STFU Bitch| - View Post
    Well "Bitch" was my "clans" name, not really a clan just a few friends, there was - |Burn Bitch| -, Die Bitch, Eat it Bitch, GTFO Bitch, and my old name Freeze Bitch, they stopped playing and now im the only bitch there is;
    - |STFU Bitch| - (ESTYEFYU) You gotta love it.
    Sounds like a really enlightened welcoming bunch.
    -MBP

9. Default

ok well i was at a friends house smoking and it was like 4 a.m. and we were hungry so we went to the kitchen. we got there and he was like 'what u want man' i was like ' what is there in here' he's like 'look around lazy asshole' and im like 'wow that is the sexiest muffin i have ever seen (it was one of those huge costco muffins) and he said 'then go make love to it' and i grabbed it and said' 'IM THE MUFFIN MAN BITCH, and ima eat you' and he nearly died laughin, so it kinda stuck to me. Besides who doesn't like big, juicy blueberries inside of warm, soft doughy goodness.

10. Default