Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Official ZM map settings thread

1. Default

Wrong. Its a strange half-life source glitch; if three people touch each other head-to-toe on the ladder, the top person cannot move. Noobs keep telling the top person to go when they actually need to move down.
    Its the same reason why you cannot stack more than 3 people at a time.

2. Default

Two requests:

#1: Reduce the reconnection penalty to 15 seconds instead of 45 seconds.

#2: Change or remove the zombie kill penalty. I cannot say how utterly gay it is to kill a zombie and win the round for your team only to sit out the next round and lose the points that you gained for that zombie kill.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post
    Two requests:

#1: Reduce the reconnection penalty to 15 seconds instead of 45 seconds.

#2: Change or remove the zombie kill penalty. I cannot say how utterly gay it is to kill a zombie and win the round for your team only to sit out the next round and lose the points that you gained for that zombie kill.
    ummm...what?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

There is some kind of a penalty in place, that when you kill the last zombie, thus ending the round in victory for the CTs, no matter if it's a cade map or an escape map, the person who kills the last zombie get's autoslayed the beginning of the next round and loses the points they gained for that one zombie kill.

Twice now I've quitted the server instantly because of that stupid addition.

5. Default

parachutes: on or off
    - Keep them on.

noblock: on or off
    - Off

Respawn: on or off
    - Off

Zombies: maximum number of random zombies that can be spawned at the start of a game (2 default)
    - 1 for cade maps, 2 for escape maps.

knockback: can be reduced as a % of original
    - Currently the only thing i think is fine in the server.

speed cap: this can slow the fast zombies down but only 1/2 works
    - Predators need a bit more speed.

reduce speed: this slows down all the zombies it is done by a % of original speed, currently this is done on all escape maps along with the above option
    - No complaints.

health: zombies health can be changed as a % of original, effects all zombies
    - No complaints

teleport: first zombie is telephoned
    - Cade map no, Escape 1 is, and 1 isn't. Alpha zombie should be teleported.

physics: this is altered on every ze map that I install to allow moving objects to work. If moving objects are not working or if physics are messed up request this to be changed.
    Non Currently, but i would like to add a few.

All talk on or off: OFF - Server is very anoying with all talk on.

Reduce #of players in server to about 34/35. It's to crowded and it ruins the fun when you cant move around and be flexible. Example: zm_hospital.

Add more time per round for cade maps: Change it back to 6 mins, 5 mins is to short.

Spawn time for the zombie: This correlates to the round limit time... go back to what it used to be same with the server run time.

I personally hate the zombie mod now, just a few changes though would make it alot better and enjoyable. I don't expect to see change, but i hope others agree with my idea's so maybe we can get the zombie mod back into it's prime. There is alot of traffic in it today, which is good, but the fun last about 5-10 mins because of the settings of the server.

That's just my opinion on what the servers like, people shouldnt expect to see me in the zm much anymore. Just like all the old regulars who gave up months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Decimator that happens when the server thinks you team killed so it slays you for it the next round.
    All you have to do is type !zspawn and you'll come back to life as a humans.

Holy shit the server starts each map with all talk off. Most zm admins turn it on though to hear everything that's going on. If you're human you can't hear the zombie's mic and vice versa and if you're on specator and you can't hear jack.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Decimator that happens when the server thinks you team killed so it slays you for it the next round.
    All you have to do is type !zspawn and you'll come back to life as a humans.

Holy shit the server starts each map with all talk off. Most zm admins turn it on though to hear everything that's going on. If you're human you can't hear the zombie's mic and vice versa and if you're on specator and you can't hear jack.
    Having alltalk on, especially on cade maps where you can't strategize at all to do ANYTHING is annoying. It was never like that, and whoever started it can fuck off.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Having alltalk on, especially on cade maps where you can't strategize at all to do ANYTHING is annoying. It was never like that, and whoever started it can fuck off.
    there used to be something called zombie talk.

living zombies talk to living zombies, dead zombies talk to living humans.

living/dead humans talk to living humans
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Ze_Paradise

Parachutes: Off

Reason: Zombies can fly across invisible wall and beat humans to the end.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Ze_Paradise

Parachutes: Off

Reason: Zombies can fly across invisible wall and beat humans to the end.
    Problem, humans have to reach the helicopter somehow. Jumping into the water isn't good because of the backwards current.