Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hacker/Aimbotter? Post your opinions

1. Default

Yes, thanks to deprodigy for being on hand to do an immediate ban instead of letting him get away.
    -MBP

2. Default

is there a way to list SB_status in the chat window other than performing the command in the console and then copying/pasting into the chat window?

I watched the videos and I guess I missed SB_status in a few of them.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I watched the first and third demo

Second is very short maybe 5 seconds

On the first demo, when you activate sv_cheats 1 then mat_wireframe 1 you will see about 5 minutes into the demo

He is running from spawn towards middle going short A. He gets shot by the double doors and continues. At this point you can see him aiming through the wall at the guy.
    Very good hitman. I will be sure to use that for future demos.

4. Default

Actually it was you who taught me that CO. Im suprised you forgot. Right before I got banned like 18 months ago or whatever we were all demoing Kayvee (the girl who was actually a guy) and you kept telling everyone to use it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Actually it was you who taught me that CO. Im suprised you forgot. Right before I got banned like 18 months ago or whatever we were all demoing Kayvee (the girl who was actually a guy) and you kept telling everyone to use it.
    Oh shit I forgot all about that. It goes to show im getting old.

6. Default

I still wish there was like WDP (Windows Demo Player) so I can just watch all of these like a video it would be so much faster.

7. Default

viewed the first one could see wall hacks and aimbot.

8. Default

sent to steambans

9. Default

This is an automatic email to notify you that the player you submitted, STEAM_0:1:3662771, has <u>not</u> been banned from the Steambans network. The evidence submitted was most likely found to be inconclusive and not sufficient to ban the player. Should you record a demo of another player cheating don't hesistate to submit them to steambans and stop them from cheating on an ever increasing number of servers we protect. More information about the reason for not banning is visible in your -<a href='http://www.steambans.com/assistant.php'><b>ASSISTANT</b></a>- .

Thanks.
    After careful debate, the admins have decided that this person is not cheating.
    This player has thus been unbanned from the servers. We should all take a closer look at demo #1.

If you guys think that another demo is more conclusive than #1 please let me know by creating another topic and I will send that one.