Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the new wcs races

1. Default

The only bad thing it that it is going to take at least 2 weeks to fix most of the problems. As for the server restart I could try to make a plugin that allows a vote restart or something like that.

2. Default

would that be for regulars, when Admin is unavailiable?

~Rogue

3. Default

Yea it would be as a public vote like rtv.

4. Default

also as in like real warcraft the game or world of war craft i would like the max race levels to be 80 as in the race maxes level 16 skill wise but u can keep on leveling that
    till level 80 so u still have more levels to gain also zero thanks for looking at the suggestions

5. Default

Awp has been changed to a scout also I have tried to fix the hells demon. As for the knife I looked at the code and it when maxed only works 22% of the time. So you will need to knife 100 people before knowing if it worked. If it continues to be a problem I will replace the code with one that just adds damage instead and increases as you level the race. Current changes will take effect next server restart.

6. Default

The race with the scout and the other one with the knife that teleport are now limited to 1 per team. (Will take effect next server restart)

7. Default

Level 80 cap is too high, the experience scaling will become too high...leave the levels uncapped imo. I dont think anyone can play that long on one class/race anyways...

Thanks for the changes Zero. If you havent yet, check out the other thread by Charizard. We added some other suggestions, bugs, etc.
    Currently Playing: EVE Online (PC), Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Stoked For: DUST 514 (XBOX360), Global Agenda (PC)

8. Default

Can you give me a link to that thread? This way I can put it in a place where I remember to look over and fix all the issues.

9. Default

spider or whatever the skill is needs to have a cooldown on the web skill.

It is stupid to have a player be able to fly around the whole map that fast.