Thread: the new wcs races

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default the new wcs races

there great and all but there so easy to level u only need 5 levels to max a skill out which is disappointing and the race "vegabond" can be easily abused such as in holding the round up with its ult or something or such as swapping people into wards we really need some official rules on the motd

2. Default

One that that I found was quite contradicting was that in the server name it says "NO AWP/AUTO!" however the =Jack= class gives the player an AK/AWP.

3. Default

There are issues with some of the classes... it is important that we understand that the beta for these classes require detail for the issues that arise... Zero is busy, but assures us that he is working on it... we as Admins, regulars, and even noobs, needs to help... It is helpful to point out server issues, class restrictions, conflicts with abilities or ultimates... please no griping of what you like or dislike about certian classes, for this may only mean that you don't play that piticular races well, but someone else may... So I thank you on behalf of Zero and please tell us your input!

~Rogue

4. Default

ZERO:

Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface.
    Support for this will go away soon.
    - Material : de_dust/groundsand_blend
    - Surface center : -1920 2440 0
    Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: de_dust/groundsand_blend). Support for this will go away soon.

This error happened this morning... server conituned to freeze up, sez "warning: connection error" then boots from server saying:

Server connection timed out.

~Rogue

5. Default

also holliday race maker is crappy his races are half thought of in my opinion azeroth makes all of their races with full detail most of the raceinfo discriptions are to simple it doesn't give a feel that were playing wcs more like rpg

6. Default

Ok, so for now it looks like the fixes need to be:
    Limit jack race to one per team to counterbalance the use of awp. As far as summoning into wards go it is a high level race for a reason, and that also requires to people to actually work together anyways an can also be stopped if the use buys a shop menu item. Can I get more info about rounds being delayed and what not?

As for the descriptions if we could begin to compile a list of what the abilities actually do I can update the descriptions.

As for the amount of levels. I agree that 5 is a bit too short, I can limit the growth of each level and increase the total number if that is what you want. This way it will not raise the mark power of the races but will make such power harder to obtain. This also means that someone who maxed out a new race would then have less power than before and would need to level it to the new max.

Also how many levels do you guys want per race?
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-27-2009 at 06:04 PM.