Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aion

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [R] View Post
    Aion was overhyped imo. Way too much chaos on pre-release AND release. They'll probably have a loyal subscription base but its definitely not going to kill WoW. Graphics are nice, gameplay isnt really special, nothing stands out aside from "HEY MA I GOT WINGS" but it loses its appeal quickly.
    The Chaos from launch day has subsided for the most part. There are still queues to log-in to the servers, which I am not happy about one bit, but for the most part these queues are mainly during peak hours. If you log-in before peak and set up "shop" while you go do other shit, you won't get booted. I haven't really gotten the chance to play too much though.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Every mmo is overhyped on launch day rofl......The reason its chaos is because no one is "pro" yet, no one knows whats goin on or what to expect within in the next lvl. Ppl dont have a routine for lvling the toons yet or gettin gears. Anyway hell no its not gonna be a Wow killer because there will always be 10-14yr old kids that need a game

I haven't caught a queue yet to login

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    Every mmo is overhyped on launch day rofl......The reason its chaos is because no one is "pro" yet, no one knows whats goin on or what to expect within in the next lvl. Ppl dont have a routine for lvling the toons yet or gettin gears. Anyway hell no its not gonna be a Wow killer because there will always be 10-14yr old kids that need a game

I haven't caught a queue yet to login
    You're lucky then, DMo. Which server are you playing on? Triniel is a bitch to get into after 8PM during the work week.

4. Default

Israphel~Lvl 20 Gladiator Elyos
    Marchutan~Lvl 11 Ranger Asmodian

5. Default

Israphel~Lvl 20 Gladiator Elyos
    Marchutan~Lvl 11 Ranger Asmodian
    LoL You play too much, bastage!

6. Default

I fucking jinxed myself I'm in queue now

7. Default

I fucking jinxed myself I'm in queue now
    HAHAHA! Me too.

8. Default

What I found mind boggling was that they were restricting you from creating a character of a certain race if there wasnt enough of the other race to keep things "balanced." Fail way to make sure the ratio of Asmodian and Elyos are close to eachother imo. So many things could go a way they didnt plan :<

But being Korean, I cant help but like the game...played it at a friends house and I'd buy it but alas, I am a broke college student with no job right now
    Currently Playing: EVE Online (PC), Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Stoked For: DUST 514 (XBOX360), Global Agenda (PC)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [R] View Post
    What I found mind boggling was that they were restricting you from creating a character of a certain race if there wasnt enough of the other race to keep things "balanced." Fail way to make sure the ratio of Asmodian and Elyos are close to eachother imo. So many things could go a way they didnt plan :<

But being Korean, I cant help but like the game...played it at a friends house and I'd buy it but alas, I am a broke college student with no job right now
    Sell drugs. JAIKAI! D:

10. Default

These Wow games take too much of your time. CSS or die !