Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins, keep your tags on

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    If it was an abuse thread, I'd agree with you.

But I am just posting this because I've seen people without the tag and I just think it should be reiterated that the tag must be worn if you are an admin and are executing admin commands. That is all.
    So just to make things clear for future reference, as Mallissin stated, we must have our tags on at ALL times, even if we're not executing any admin commands?

Holler.

Not trying to be difficult, I'm just inquiring because I don't want the admin police on my ass for this. D:

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Zero came in to Gungame today and said Admins must have thier tags on when using admin powers.... but from what he was saying that means all admin commands (even admin chat). If your not using any commands not having the tag shouldnt be a big deal.

Im sure zero will be by soon to go over everything.

3. Default

Rogue never wears his tag, not sure why, he's been asked countless times.

4. Default

Same with Swm#4 on ZM.

I don't understand why they refuse.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Same with Swm#4 on ZM.

Well, as long as they don't use ANY of their powers, they don't need to wear the tag, by my understanding. I guess they just don't want to deal with problems and play?

6. Default

Same with Swm#4 on ZM.

I have to say wearing the tags help other admins that you are an admin. I said on Ze Paradise no one glitch the map by flying over the edge about 10 times. I stayed in spec and froze every one that did that and kick if they did it a few times. SWM was frozen then he asked me to unfreeze him I told him if he wanted to be treated like an admin he would need to wear his tag first. He qqed and he stayed frozen that round. Its not just to use your power it so you can let other admins know your an admin and should be treated like one, since I didnt know he was an admin to that night.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

7. Default

I can understand wanting to be "off-duty" but even cops are expected to act a certain way when not on the job and get a special respect when not wearing the badge.

I can also understand Pink's comment. When we were playing Mines of Moria, Res and Christmas changed their names to LOTR stuff and I forgot it was Res when he glitched into a wall so I threw him to spec. He bitched up a storm after wards, using admin chat to hammer it home, all while not wearing his tag.

So, while it seems IBIS only expects us to wear the tag when we plan on using admin powers, perhaps the admin protections are also only in effect with the tag on as well?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    So just to make things clear for future reference, as Mallissin stated, we must have our tags on at ALL times, even if we're not executing any admin commands?

Holler.

Not trying to be difficult, I'm just inquiring because I don't want the admin police on my ass for this. D:
    shut up homo. you don't care anyways lol. btw if you jump on my bed i will boobie trap it so it can trap you like a venus fly trap.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

I can understand wanting to be "off-duty" but even cops are expected to act a certain way when not on the job and get a special respect when not wearing the badge.

I can also understand Pink's comment. When we were playing Mines of Moria, Res and Christmas changed their names to LOTR stuff and I forgot it was Res when he glitched into a wall so I threw him to spec. He bitched up a storm after wards, using admin chat to hammer it home, all while not wearing his tag.

So, while it seems IBIS only expects us to wear the tag when we plan on using admin powers, perhaps the admin protections are also only in effect with the tag on as well?
    I'm not an admin and was not an admin during the incident in question.

And yes I agree with the last paragraph. In the WCS server Chronic was taking up the last spot in the server while afk in spectate, and Maynard wouldn't kick him because he is an admin. Chronic did not have the tag.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    shut up homo. you don't care anyways lol.
    How did you know that I don't care?! O_O

xD

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.