Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Admins, keep your tags on

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I was gunna say something last night to him (he was Ren at the time) and every admin told me not to fuck with him, cuz he would perma ban me.

So ya envy please use your tag.
    I do not perma ban unless there is a reason. Bitching at me is not a reason. Now mind don't be an asshole about bitching because if I percieve your actions as disrespectful... you will most likely get a 30min time out.

Also I was not in server as Ren. I was in server as Inappropriate Envy. I have been running a clan tag of "Ren Ren"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    This should either be in the server rules, or in a cleaned up stickied thread clarifying the tag issue once and for all. W/ Zeros blessings of course.
    he's already declared what I said in my msg several times in the past.

if you join the server without tag on, then you're joining as a regular. 2 use admin commands you must put your tag on. you also don't count towards senior admin if you log on without admin tag on.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I do not perma ban unless there is a reason. Bitching at me is not a reason. Now mind don't be an asshole about bitching because if I percieve your actions as disrespectful... you will most likely get a 30min time out.

Also I was not in server as Ren. I was in server as Inappropriate Envy. I have been running a clan tag of "Ren Ren"
    When i first saw you, you were Ren Ren Ren Ren lol.

4. Default

If you are gonna use ANY admin commands have your tag on end of story!!!!

If you don't have your tag on and you use admin powers or abuse... it is acceptable for any admin to punish you.

Zero has spoken on this matter several times.

5. Default

Admins only have authority when the proper tag is applied. While it is best for people to check ma_admins to avoid confusion anyone without a tag on is treated as a regular player. In other words if your on the server without a tag you will not be treated as an admin and are just a regular player. You do not retain any authority during the time when you do not have the tag on. Authority starts when the tag is on and ends when it is off. While logically you could still use powers with the tag off it is recommended that this be left to banning hackers as without the tag you do not possess the authority to give players warnings.

It should also be noted that if you are not using the tag as to be undercover to track hackers ect you should notify other admins of this when they connect as to help pervert you from being kicked for sitting in spec ect while your trying to demo for example. This logic also applies to regular players in spec too as you can msg the admin to let them know your demoing and not to kick you.