Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Admins, keep your tags on

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I can understand wanting to be "off-duty" but even cops are expected to act a certain way when not on the job and get a special respect when not wearing the badge.

I can also understand Pink's comment. When we were playing Mines of Moria, Res and Christmas changed their names to LOTR stuff and I forgot it was Res when he glitched into a wall so I threw him to spec. He bitched up a storm after wards, using admin chat to hammer it home, all while not wearing his tag.

So, while it seems IBIS only expects us to wear the tag when we plan on using admin powers, perhaps the admin protections are also only in effect with the tag on as well?
    I was not pissed because you didn't know it was me ass hole. I was pissed because I didn't do anything wrong. I waited until you glitched in too and then I shot you, Thats not against the rules as far as I know. You can glitch in a wall, and as long as you do not defend the entrance its fine. I was the last human left ! I was gunna make a heroic run to the end ;-;

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'm not an admin and was not an admin during the incident in question.

And yes I agree with the last paragraph. In the WCS server Chronic was taking up the last spot in the server while afk in spectate, and Maynard wouldn't kick him because he is an admin. Chronic did not have the tag.
    You can kick an admin from spec if hes not demoing someone or not answering you on chat.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You can kick an admin from spec if hes not demoing someone or not answering you on chat.
    I thought that was the case.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    ive had chronic freak out at me and threaten 2 report me 2 zero for changing the map when he was logged on under the name "rogue" ofcourse I didn't notice he was Ibis at first, when I join I just scan for an ibis tag. but my point being, if he would freak out over that, I know for sure if I kicked him he would freak out, and regardless if I was in the right or wrong, I just really didn't feel like dealing with drama. + you get kicked from spectator quickly. and if he was planning on coming back its pointless 2 kick him 2 let someone else join cause as soon as he joins someone will just get random kicked for reserved slot anyway, there's really no diff.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Server: GunGame
    Admin Name: fLoSs
    Time: Saturday October 31st, 4:00pm EST
    Map: Simpsons_X

So I've told fLoSs to add his admin tag while in (Admin Only) chat 3 times now and he has yet to change it. Yet he continues to use admin commands on other players and threatening to kick other players as well.

EDIT: fLoSs just banned player "Jo" at 4:04pm EST on Map: Simpsons_X without warning and without his tag on...still. Jo team attacked 2 players that I saw and BAM, banned.

EDIT: Other players and admin Envy have told him to add his tag and he refuses saying "Zero doesn't care". Hmm??

Just adding this in here seeing how it is the most appropriate thread to place it in.
    Last edited by Tragedy; 10-31-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Added info.

6. Default

(ADMIN) Envy: slayed player LevelUpEcho
    *DEAD* Bink of the North Village : haha
    Type join to visit our community page!
    (ADMIN) Envy: slain spawn camping

Just to reiterate my point, since people seem to be unaware of how things are to be done here.

Also I think there needs to be a general understanding on what power an admin has without the tag (i.e. seniority) on. Because Envy believes he counts in seniority even without the tag while James says he does not. And according to Envy ZERO posted in a previous thread that he does.
    Last edited by Christmas; 08-28-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    (ADMIN) Envy: slayed player LevelUpEcho
    *DEAD* Bink of the North Village : haha
    Type join to visit our community page!
    (ADMIN) Envy: slain spawn camping

Just to reiterate my point, since people seem to be unaware of how things are to be done here.
    YOU ON ANOTHER CRUSADE? can i join =D

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    YOU ON ANOTHER CRUSADE? can i join =D
    It's not a crusade. It's just an attempt for people who think they are special to take two seconds to put on the tag when performing a command.

I was gunna say something last night to him (he was Ren at the time) and every admin told me not to fuck with him, cuz he would perma ban me.

So ya envy please use your tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I was gunna say something last night to him (he was Ren at the time) and every admin told me not to fuck with him, cuz he would perma ban me.

So ya envy please use your tag.
    pussy...

correct him.. demo him.. then get perma banned by him for attempting to correct his flaw as an admin... post it on the abuse section.. vwala