Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help on new PC

1. Default

The only thing im worried about for my computer right now is if it can run Starcraft 2. If it cant than it will be the first game i have every tried that hasn't been able to run.
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    The only thing im worried about for my computer right now is if it can run Starcraft 2. If it cant than it will be the first game i have every tried that hasn't been able to run.
    Do you know your PC's specs?

You'll most likely be able to run it at least as long as you can play modern games.

3. Default

How do i check what they are?

My computer can run crysis on medium and all other games on high (Mass effect, Assassin's creed, Bioshock, Ext.).
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    How do i check what they are?

run dxdiag

but you should be fine if you r running games that good, maybe chug on the zerg rushs lol

5. Default

I believe Starcraft 2 will be less demanding than Crysis is, so you should be fine.

6. Default

The high end would be like $634, I know that it is like $119 just to make the GPU core.

Also about SCII maybe you missed my topic...
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119

7. Default

cool cool so not far from what i thought....now to wait

8. Default

I saw your topic, but it didn't help me because i didn't know my system specs.
    -MBP

9. Default

If you can play MassEffect and other high and Crysis on full medium I'm pretty darn sure you'll be fine for Starcraft 2. Atm the only game I cant play full blast is Cyrsis. The one 8800 GTS wont do it. Then again tripple 9800 GTX's cant either. xD

10. Default

you do realize that the 9800s are slower than the top end 8800s....