Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another Request

1. Default Another Request

Its painfully obvious though maynard an admin would disagree. Some people are just too trusting. Ive played for far too long and this guy is obvious.

ŊĢ΅confused1 (STEAM_0:0:17838113).

He stopped at the end when maynard started asking who i was recording at this point i just quit because he did as well. His aim without a hack is horrible he even shot a couple people that are completely invisible with the new races thats why i started recording.

2. Default

Wow, I have got to say that that was the most pointless demo I have ever seen. That doesn't show me doing anything close to hacking at all. Nice try.
    Last edited by confused1; 09-27-2009 at 10:00 PM.

3. Default

Last edited by maynard; 09-28-2009 at 12:48 AM.

4. Default

I've already perma banned a guy named confused1.

For aimbotting.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

So did I get banned? Or what? Because if so, that's a load of BS. Only Juice and ACER thought I was hacking in game, maynard didn't think I was.

6. Default

If it's not the same guy I would be surprised. He was completely obvious. People that are terrible are the easiest to spot at cheating. Anyone decent at cs doesn't run around with the end of their gun in the ground or the wall because you have no idea whats coming around the corner. You on the other hand had an idea and help with ur terrible aim. Doesn't matter now that i've called you out u will have to watch urself ban or not. Which means u will probably stop cheating like you did last night while im on. That's a good enough result for me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Its painfully obvious though maynard an admin would disagree. Some people are just too trusting. Ive played for far too long and this guy is obvious.

ŊĢ΅confused1 (STEAM_0:0:17838113).

He stopped at the end when maynard started asking who i was recording at this point i just quit because he did as well. His aim without a hack is horrible he even shot a couple people that are completely invisible with the new races thats why i started recording.
    Juice, I did demo him yesterday(9/27/09). It is incredibly obvious once you are in the demo and use this command: r_drawothermodels 2, to see through the models while watching the demo. The demo attached here is roughly 6-7 rounds. I had RL things to do which is why I haven't been able to post till now.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by confused1 View Post
    So did I get banned? Or what? Because if so, that's a load of BS. Only Juice and ACER thought I was hacking in game, maynard didn't think I was.
    Some admins can't tell.

I'm still learning about hacks and how to catch them...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Most of the time its pretty obvious if your hacking...

PlainAwesome.gif

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Some admins can't tell.

I'm still learning about hacks and how to catch them...
    Just look for the guy who gets 10 headshot kills in 2 seconds.

Or the guy who starts firing before someone comes around a wall..

And the guy who looks like he has ADD and has just ate a bag of sugar...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.