Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: m(^^)m

I'm STAYING Just Because You Oh So Love Me Oh So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Muahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Go Run Along And Biotch Some Mores
    Hehahaahehehahahahahehhahaha
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I'm STAYING Just Because You Oh So Love Me Oh So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Muahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Go Run Along And Biotch Some Mores
    Hehahaahehehahahahahehhahaha
    Sweet. This community needs its token Downs, back!

Welcome back Getcha!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sin; 09-28-2009 at 03:47 PM.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

The sad thing is all most people notice in these threads are the sad drama seeking attention whores.... I had a discussion with a friend the other day about all the loser females in IBIS. (not that if your a female here your a loser... but its the losers that get the most attention.)

Before Walter or any of the not psycho girls start replying I was actually defending female gamers. I said I wasn't sure if it was IBIS or just counterstrike in general that attracted such sad group of people.
    Back when I playing Halo, Halo 2, and Starcraft I playd with tons of great female gamers.

ImGonnaGetCha if you don't want people to treat you so negatively don't do stupid shit like this again. This is why most females aren't taken seriously in the gaming community. Lots of serious female gamers would be offended by these kinds of actions. Why not try and be in the good group of female gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    The sad thing is all most people notice in these threads are the sad drama seeking attention whores.... I had a discussion with a friend the other day about all the loser females in IBIS. (not that if your a female here your a loser... but its the losers that get the most attention.)

Before Walter or any of the not psycho girls start replying I was actually defending female gamers. I said I wasn't sure if it was IBIS or just counterstrike in general that attracted such sad group of people.
    Back when I playing Halo, Halo 2, and Starcraft I playd with tons of great female gamers.

ImGonnaGetCha if you don't want people to treat you so negatively don't do stupid shit like this again. This is why most females aren't taken seriously in the gaming community. Lots of serious female gamers would be offended by these kinds of actions. Why not try and be in the good group of female gamers.
    Why Is It Whenever I Post Something You All Attack Me?!?! I Just Wanted To Let You All Know So If I Did Leave I Wouldn't Be Getting Non Stop PMs Askin Why I'm Not On The Forums Anymore!!!! I'm Not Trying To Get Attention, I'm Not Like That At All!!! It's Just You Guys Always Take My Actions Wrong!!!!! Get To Know Me Better First Before You Judge Me, You Only Know My Silly Side, Because That's How I Am On The Forums!!!! If You Want To Get To Know Me Then Just Add Me On Steam And PM Me!!!!!
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 09-28-2009 at 04:37 PM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

5. Default

Sigh..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jeimuzu View Post
    sigh..
    Awesome.png

grauhhhhghhh....

7. Default

Ultrasigh!!!
    Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Females make me want to punch babies. I'm sick of the attention bullshit. I'm on an island of my own with this shit.

Yet again what makes it sadder is the guys on here who give the attention. How about learning to ignore it? Nah. Cause she has tits and a pussy give her all the attention in the world. I'll admit I have issues, but I'll bug the guys on chat. Some will help me, some will tell me to deal (typical male response) and sometimes I just learn to suck it up.

I hate playing counter-strike now cause I really just want to fucking play. I don't want to sit and be like a fucking breakfast club and talk about how my day was or inside jokes. Use the fucking steam messenger for that bullshit.

Getcha, you said you were leaving so fucking leave and go on a hiatus. Stop looking for the attention you crave. It's sad. That goes for every other female on here.

plz stfu. kthx

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

What is it with you people?

This is Getcha's personality. You're not going to change it.

THIS IS THE WAY SHE IS. SHE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG OR ATTACKING ANYONE HERE. She isn't starting drama.

Love it or hate it, but STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR HOW THEY ACT. As long as they're not hurting or insulting anyone, why cast the first stone? It's actually immature to attack Getcha for the way she types. Sure, make a joke about it once in a while, but continually harping on it is CHILDISH AND POINTLESS!

Can I make it any more clear?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    What is it with you people?

This is Getcha's personality. You're not going to change it.

THIS IS THE WAY SHE IS. SHE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG OR ATTACKING ANYONE HERE. She isn't starting drama.

Love it or hate it, but STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR HOW THEY ACT. As long as they're not hurting or insulting anyone, why cast the first stone? It's actually immature to attack Getcha for the way she types. Sure, make a joke about it once in a while, but continually harping on it is CHILDISH AND POINTLESS!

Can I make it any more clear?

Yea actually Walter you can make somthing more clear...

Why would you make a thread saying your leaving. Then the same day make a post saying your not leaving? I thought spamming the forums and wasting people time was doing somthing wrong (Im sure ManBearPig would agree).