Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: m(^^)m

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    What is it with you people?

This is Getcha's personality. You're not going to change it.

THIS IS THE WAY SHE IS. SHE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG OR ATTACKING ANYONE HERE. She isn't starting drama.

Love it or hate it, but STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR HOW THEY ACT. As long as they're not hurting or insulting anyone, why cast the first stone? It's actually immature to attack Getcha for the way she types. Sure, make a joke about it once in a while, but continually harping on it is CHILDISH AND POINTLESS!

Can I make it any more clear?
    I can say whatever the fuck I want, Walt.

Her posting style annoys me. Anyone who flaunts themselves to that degree is annoying, especially after they take any criticism (take Getcha's abuse thread) as a personal insult and yell and scream and stomp their feet to make their point.

This isn't a chat room. This is a discussion forum to discuss opposing viewpoints on issues, welcome others to the community, and help make the servers a better place. Some people need to act like it once in awhile and cut out the unnecessary "lawl picture smiley face" off-topic bullshit that we tend to see in every thread.

Why would you make a thread saying your leaving.
    I Said Maybe
    Then the same day make a post saying your not leaving?
    I'm Not Gonna Let You Guys That Have Problems With Me Ruin My Fun!!!!! I'm Not A Quiter, Never Was And Never Will Be!!!!!!
    So If Any Of You Don't Like Me, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! THAT'S LIFE!!!!!!!
    I thought spamming the forums and wasting people time was doing somthing wrong (Im sure ManBearPig would agree).
    I Do Not Spam The Forums Anymore Then You Guys Do!!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

3. Default

You cant win with these dumb cunts. They don't get enough attention in real life so they do whatever is possible to get it the only place they have, which is online. I pity them for the fucked up childhood they must have had to desire others to focus on them, even for a sec.
    -MBP

4. Default

this is a rpime example of how dumb fucks these people are

you guys are all stupid fucking morons for not seeing the type of ploy this is.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    You cant win with these dumb cunts. They don't get enough attention in real life so they do whatever is possible to get it the only place they have, which is online. I pity them for the fucked up childhood they must have had to desire others to focus on them, even for a sec.
    YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!! I Had Enough Of Your Hate With Me!!!! I Didn't Do Anything Wrong To You!!!!!!!!!!!! STFU I Can Act And Type However I WANT!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!! I'm Not Done With You Just Yet MR!!!!!

@ Christmas. I Only Flip Out Because LOOK!!!!!!!! It Never STOPS!!!!!!!! IM SICK OF IT I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF PPL LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

OK MBP Idk What The Problem Is You Have With Me, But Get Over It!!!!!!! I Had Enough Of You Always Starting With Me And Deleting My Threads And You Even Told Me You Hate Me, LIKE WTF!!!!!!!!! And Also I Do NOT DO NOT Try And Get Attention!!!!!! Don't Act Like You Know Me Because You DON'T!!!!!!! So Don't You DARE Judge Me!!!!!!!! And As For The Attention Part, I Get Plenty Of It In Real Life!!!!!!!! I'm SICK Of Being Nice To You Guys!!!!!!! I Just Get Treated Like Shit In Return So From This Point On I'm Gonna Start Being A Bitch!!!!!!!!! You Asked For It, Deal With It!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 09-28-2009 at 06:39 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    You are wise beyond your years my friend.

@whytboiz33 - you are of course right... darn my need to correct stupid people (its a curse). Oh and where the fuck have you been... the server and forums could really use more of your ass kicking skillz.

7. Default

I think we broke Getcha..

And yeah, MBP.. I know what you mean.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    And Also I Do NOT DO NOT Try An Get Attention!!!!!!!!
    I laughed so fucking hard I fell out of my seat. Sorry to give more attention but this is to good to be missed.

Quote:
    Why would you make a thread saying your leaving. -Vladninja
    I Said Maybe -ImGonnaGetcha

You posated a thread about MAYBE leaving but your not looking for attention.
    -LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I laughed so fucking hard I fell out of my seat. Sorry to give more attention but this is to good to be missed.

Quote:
    Why would you make a thread saying your leaving. -Vladninja
    I Said Maybe -ImGonnaGetcha

You posated a thread about MAYBE leaving but your not looking for attention.
    -LOL
    I Only Posted It So I Would'nt Have To Post It Again!!!!!!

Forget It, I'm Leaving What The Fuck Ever!!!!!!! Deleting Account If Can And Maybe Deleting Css If Can!!!!!!!! I Wont Be Back WOOHOOOOOOOOOO.....

NOW MAYBE YOU CAN NOW REALIZE WHY THE FUCK GIRLS ARE ALL BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

10. Default

Not all, just beware the ones that are weird enough to spend their time on gaming forums.

I considered deleting her post, but its just to funny. She says she doesnt try to get attention and yet she makes her "NOT" like 100 font and bold. Thats getting attention, even if its not directly towards yourself.
    -MBP