Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: m(^^)m

1. Default

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by imgonnagetcha View Post
    forget it, i'm leaving what the fuck ever!!!!!!! Deleting account if can and maybe deleting css if can!!!!!!!! I wont be back woohoooooooooo.....
    stfu already and gtfo !!

Next time somebody does something like this do like some of us and don't even post here. BTW can we all agree on a policy to ignore Toasties?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Next time somebody does something like this do like some of us and don't even post here. BTW can we all agree on a policy to ignore Toasties?
    Well there's the first sensible thing I've heard you say in months...

5. Default

This thread got REAL good, REAL fast!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

Wow. Getcha, if you leave the forums, don't say anything. If people miss you, they'll ask and then you can that person your reason and they'll spread the news to others. Hell I found out about this simply cause InTheButt told me. You're just gonna give these people what they want a reason to be an asshole. I mean ya got people who either want attention or want any excuse to be an asshole, only way to really avoid that is simply don't put it out for everyone. I mean yeah in good world if people didn't care they'd show that they actually have sometime of brain activity that would simply tell themselves "I don't care, it doesn't involve me so I'll leave it alone.". Point is, in this day and age you now not only have to think for yourself but for others that lack that ability. They know who they are and when you see their posts you'll see them too.