Thread: WCS Glitches and Suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default WCS Glitches and Suggestions

I decided I would make a community thread made just for the discussion of the WCS mod. This is to help bring to light glitches, and provide suggestions to Zero and the other great Ibis guys.
    Most these will probably be coming form the server and documented as I can discover and research more on the classes.

Glitches

Any ability that boost knife damage does not work. This is comfirmed on multipule sources for Vagalion and Rapscallion.

Succubus Hunters ultimate, Transform, will never use 3 skulls, nor provide the 3 skull benifit as noted in the ultimate description.

Strider Hiryu will auto reload his primary weapon when he uses fly, even while switched to his knife.

Dragon Flys ability that is supposed to bring up a weapon menu does not work.

Hell Hunters Fire Grenades description reads as: "Creates Fire Plumes that Damage Enemies Who go Through It" but will injure allies also.

Magicians Crow isn't supposed to be able to defuse bombs, but it can.

Eye of Ra Resurrect incorrectly states itself as Phoenix when it raises a dead player.

Suggestions

[R] Suggestions:
    "There is currently no limit to the number of Evangelions on a single team.
    I think there should be a limit as to how many Vagabonds can be on a team, maybe 1 or 2. "

Charizard suggestions: Beast seems to have 2 blinding abilities. Maybe one of them should be retooled as a wall climb. It fits the class.
    The Advance High Jump: "Advance High Jump Ability with Every Kill" is a very confusing skill, considering Strider Hiryu can fly.

Dragon Fly has "Jet Fuel Gain Partial Invisibility While Flying", but has no ability to gain flying from what I have seen.

Last edited by Charizard; 10-02-2009 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Changes!

2. Default

Its not Panorama's ability to bring up the weapon menu, its Dragon Fly's. I cant comment on whether the weapon menu works for Dragon Fly though...I havent leveled it yet. The only known ability that boosts knife damage is the Succubus Hunter's Demonic Knife ability. This however, differs from Vagalion and Rapscallion's knifing abilities because it is dealt as an "elemental" or "Special" damage type.

3. Default

Logically if particular races powers do not work I will attempt to fix them. This will take time as I am not the one who programed them. Some powers might be unfixable and if that is the case I will change the races other powers and or replace it with another power as needed.

I think the ability to freeze in mid air is a feature as it allows to have enemies run under you and then you drop down for the kill. Also it can be used to avoid fire in large fights that you need to avoid.

4. Default

Zero can you explain how Athena's Realm (skill for the Athena race/class) works? All I see are pretty colors but no indication of doing damage or anything.
    Currently Playing: EVE Online (PC), Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Stoked For: DUST 514 (XBOX360), Global Agenda (PC)

5. Default

There is currently no limit to the number of Evangelions on a single team.
    I think there should be a limit as to how many Vagabonds can be on a team, maybe 1 or 2.

Other suggestions pending?
    Currently Playing: EVE Online (PC), Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Stoked For: DUST 514 (XBOX360), Global Agenda (PC)

6. Default

Added [R]s suggestion and added my own, in addition to more glitches.