Thread: Funny shit.

1. Default Funny shit.

Me and Christmas decided to buddy up one round on Zm. We found our spot and sat for a bit. Then sat some more, and some more. I got bored and so did he, We tele'd and went for a good ol' fashioned Zombie hunt. We failed pretty bad, I got raped by a fast that came up behind me and Christmas must have gotten away, I searched for him desperate for his tasty brains, and once I found him the chase began. Only to abruptly end with his corpse and the bottom of the stairs in what has to be the most hilarious position Ive ever seen. Even the way he HIT the stairs made me lol.

Thought I would share.

zm_app7e_bworldfinal0000.jpg

zm_app7e_bworldfinal0001.jpg

2. Default

Ahaha. Wow.

That looks like some weird acrobat flip... or a sex position of some sort...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Ahaha. Wow.

That looks like some weird acrobat flip... or a sex position of some sort...
    It's both.

4. Default

I'm in pain.

5. Default

Lmao..

Well Res, as for you getting owned, I would say.. Don't be a hero..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Lmao..

Well Res, as for you getting owned, I would say.. Don't be a hero..
    Being a hero is so fun ^_^

I love running around and hunting zombie.

I pro at it most of the time, unless its like a classic with 6983532k hp.

XD

7. Default

I'll take a classic over a predator XP any day.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.