Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hacker warning

1. Default

This guy came on the Sl4ysl3d server two nights ago. He's all "You guys like free stuff, like games?". I told him no one on my server wants his stupid website and if he tries to give out the website I'll ban his ass. He started bawwing about it and I banned his ass. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    This guy came on the Sl4ysl3d server two nights ago. He's all "You guys like free stuff, like games?". I told him no one on my server wants his stupid website and if he tries to give out the website I'll ban his ass. He started bawwing about it and I banned his ass. Problem solved.
    Is it just my imagination or does your avatar keep changing?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    What server are you admin at?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What server are you admin at?
    {Sl4ysl3d} chillin' and killin' gun game. If you want the IP I can provide it. It's a relaxed server. Instant respawn etc; Sometimes we get some mighty big assholes rolling through it though. I'm generally not a touchy person, but some people just have to go.

Walter: My avatar did keep changing because I wasn't happy with it. It's done now.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."