Thread: Loss of levels

1. Default Loss of levels

I bust my arse on my Magiacian and my Eye Ra... I maxed them out and now they have been reset to nothing... all my work gone... Zero is this normal? Can it be corrected? Did it happen to anyone else?

2. Default

My balls have been reset to marbles. Same here.

3. Default

Shit, my Athena was reset to level 9 and my Die Xonvert from 20 to 1. WTF! Some races Ive never played actually gained levels though...is this like Robin Hood? Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor? And these are just some examples...I lost over 10 levels on my vagina bond, etc etc.
    Currently Playing: EVE Online (PC), Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Stoked For: DUST 514 (XBOX360), Global Agenda (PC)

4. Default

Very strange, is this perhaps the result of my changes to the races? Those changes should have taken effect today but I do not see how that would effect the levels of races.

5. Default

Very much possible... I got a race leveled at 18 (Athena) and never played that race before... Lost my two favorites: Magician (maxed out) and Eye Ra (maxed out) and many have stated either up or down on their leveled races... something happened... I took it in stride until we can figure how to proceed... I started Leveling up my Eye Ra again...

~Rogue

6. Default

They were put back in out of order. It is fixed now but any levels you gained today have been applied to a different race.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    They were put back in out of order. It is fixed now but any levels you gained today have been applied to a different race.
    I love you.
    Currently Playing: EVE Online (PC), Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Stoked For: DUST 514 (XBOX360), Global Agenda (PC)