View Poll Results: How has Recoil done as an admin?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent - Keep it up!

2 18.18%
  • Good - Minimal Issues

5 45.45%
  • Average - Consistent Problems

1 9.09%
  • Poor - Horrible Admin

3 27.27%

Thread: Evaluation of Recoil as Admin

1. Default Evaluation of Recoil as Admin

Okay I've been admin for just over a month, and I know a fair amount of you have no idea who I am, as I rarely if ever hop into the Pub, GG, or ZM. I play primarily on the WCS server. And I just wanted to see how I rate as an admin and to get some feedback on if there is anything I need to improve on. If you vote Average or Poor, let me know what have been the problems you've had with me. Post either here or toss me a PM.

2. Default

I guess if your catching and punishing the hackers, cheaters, and glitchers and you don't have an "Admin Abuse" thread I give you a 10 out 10.

Since people don't bitch about you, you seem like a good admin.

3. Default

play some gg, zm and pub.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

You have to ask though, how do you define a great admin?

Someone who keeps good maps on all the time, who is very active.. Pays full attention to all the players and follows all the rules.. Is fair, calm, and kind, and gets his/her point across without banning everyone for 7 days.. There's a lot of factors.

I may not know you, but since you have no admin abuse threads, I can tell your not a bad admin.

So good job.

And yeah, come play Pub and ZM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Straight to the point and fair, but stedfast in the rules and willing to shoot people down. A bit of a dick sometimes but it needs to be done. 9/10.