Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nys rocks!

1. Default

There is something called votes too.. Use them.

And before you say it, no, I don't hate escape maps.

What I don't get is, why would anyone leave the map on something that people so dreadfully hate to the point that even you yourself would leave?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    There is something called votes too.. Use them.
    I use them. I don't over-use them like yourself (to which Hitman/Cloud can testify).

I believe we've been over this thoroughly in another thread.

3. Default

The only kind of votes I've seen you use are random votes. There's about a 1/20 chance of decent maps appearing on it.

And just because I didn't like a map doesn't mean I would always change it. I don't know why you keep saying "YOU" when it's never really about me, and I told you that before. I know the people who play there, and I know what maps they would like. It isn't that hard to figure out.

The first time it happened was when I asked Hitman if I could put up a map vote..He said yes, so I did. The extend option was there yet 18 people voted West Wood.. You canceled the vote and got into an argument with me about it.

The thing that made me laugh though was you leaving the other day because you said it was a bad map.. After going on and on trying to discredit me (Or at least that's what it looked like) for saying exactly the same thing you did.. That it was infact, a bad map, and needed to be changed. You talk about opinions.. Start looking at the facts.

Good night.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I use them. I don't over-use them like yourself (to which Hitman/Cloud can testify).

I believe we've been over this thoroughly in another thread.
    Walter, you don't know what the hell you are doing when it comes to map votes.

People continuously have to tell you to cancel the vote because you don't pick the maps yourself. Just pick a good map and do a single map vote, that way only the good maps are circulated.

I mean ffs we played hangemhigh two days ago.

And James when I ask you for a suggestion for a map just tell me a map you'd play for crying out loud.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The only kind of votes I've seen you use are random votes.
    I guess you don't see a whole lot then. That explains it.

And Christmas, stop being a douche. You're still new as far as I'm concerned. I've been here a lot longer than you, so your babble bullshit is pointless for me to read. Continue trolling the forums.

Thanks, that is all.

6. Default

I guess you don't see a whole lot then. That explains it.

And Christmas, stop being a douche. You're still new as far as I'm concerned. I've been here a lot longer than you, so your babble bullshit is pointless for me to read. Continue trolling the forums.

Thanks, that is all.
    I think it is more embarrassing that you've been here longer and still use the random map vote.

That's too bad, walt.

Also, lets see some examples of trolling. I'm curious as to what your skewed definition of that is.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I think it is more embarrassing that you've been here longer and still use the random map vote.

That's too bad, walt.

Also, lets see some examples of trolling. I'm curious as to what your skewed definition of that is.

I do random votes when I am lazy.

Other times I ask people what maps we've played and what maps they want to play, and proceed to build a vote.

I appreciate your very helpful advice in telling me how to make votes though I don't know how I would have managed without your very helpful and experienced advice. Thank you so much Christmas

8. Default

I do random votes when I am lazy.

Other times I ask people what maps we've played and what maps they want to play, and proceed to build a vote.

I appreciate your very helpful advice in telling me how to make votes though I don't know how I would have managed without your very helpful and experienced advice. Thank you so much Christmas
    If you are lazy and can't handle criticism, then that is your own problem.

Get over it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    If you are lazy and can't handle criticism, then that is your own problem.

Get over it.
    Not until you get over your arrogant self and quit telling people how to run things as if you were God.

10. Default

so how long is pokerstars banned?
    *edit* sorry, disregard this; i just saw his unban me thread. continue arguing.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine