Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF NYS. You still rock.

1. Default

Even you can't save him. Let him serve his week ban. I hope for his sake that he learns his lesson of constant rule breaking.

2. Default

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Constant rule breaking my ass. I just don't like you and im sarcastic towards you. You obviously take offense to it.

4. Default

-sips some of that ancient Haterade-

I hate when a bitch tells me to "let her know" before I nut.

That being said. Everyone needs to chill and have a beer. Poker, go on CAM wit some internet whores while you're banned. And NY, play on playa!

5. Default

Yow-Za.

I guess all you can really do now is just serve the ban.And Come back with a better attitude. No point in arguing it Poker. You can still play ZM right?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChouChou View Post
    Yow-Za.

I guess all you can really do now is just serve the ban.And Come back with a better attitude. No point in arguing it Poker. You can still play ZM right?
    Thas the right attitude to have.

Basically... take it like a bitch.

7. Default

wether poker is a girl or a boy is irrelavent. should not even be brought up as a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    Pokerstars:"nice admin abuse"

NYS: something along the lines of " Keep going you'll get a 7 day ban."

Pokerstars: "What are you talking about?"

NYS: " There you go, you earned it."

7 day ban.

I was banned earlier for being sarcastic and saying YOU ROCK NYS!

He told me to stop spamming, so I stopped, waited a couple and said it over mic.I was banned for 30 minutes.
    I think IBIS demands a certain amount of maturity when addressing an admin. An admin on any server, young or old, should get a certain amount of respect just for the fact they have all the control.

bolded quoted text shows sarcasm and disrespect. about the actual incidents, I was not present and can't comment on what was not typed here.

~~~~~
    my two cents, b/c i'm the most relavant person on the internet.

8. Default

If your going to admit you dislike him, and you want to upset an admin by being sarcastic to a person. I wouldn't even speak a word or warn you. I'd just flat out ban you for being disrespectful.

VII. Respect
    3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
    B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
    So let me get this straight. He tells you to stop. You go on the mic thereafter and continue it. And then rejoined after he banned you with NYS is gay??

C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.
    I don't see you being unbanned. Yet again I could give two shits. He said she said blah blah blah. Your arguing with a clan member and its not getting overturned.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    Constant rule breaking my ass. I just don't like you and im sarcastic towards you. You obviously take offense to it.
    =.= your dumb poker its just a weeks ban and the world is not going to end if you can't gg you can go back to ZM for all i care
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

I don't care about being unbanned. Not the point of creating the thread.

My point is pointless anyways, just wanted to show that he's an asshole.