Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF NYS. You still rock.

1. Default

I will show respect to people when they show respect to me. I don't give a fuck if you're an admin or not. I just won't say shit to him but I will for sure not respect him.

lol at nerd.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Speak for yourself, Res. I don't like jailbait!
    Chou didn't look like jail bait from here...

1251709133403.jpg

She still doesn't Id hit that.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Chou didn't look like jail bait from here...

1251709133403.jpg

She still doesn't Id hit that.

easy there horn dog.

you have to impress her first if you want between the legs.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    I will show respect to people when they show respect to me.
    Think about what you're saying. You won't show respect unless they show you respect? What if they feel the same way? Then there's no respect at all flowing in either direction.

Also keep in mind that making cute noises into the mic or acting out to entertain friends, can or will usually piss off others listening. When it's someone in authority asking you to stop, whether you like them or not, you should understand they might not be just doing it for themselves but others not willing or able to speak up.

As far as debating what's not mic spam, keep in mind that the in-game voice system was made to help people collaborate while playing, not as a method of holding conversations or socializing. The latter is tolerated to a degree when everyone is involved and enjoying the conversation, but since it's a shared medium you should be respectful of the time you're taking away from others ability to speak.

NYS, I know you don't need to follow the admin rules as closely as the regular admins, but Zero wrote the punishment guidelines to be fair. You could have muted him instead of banning, either in your client or on the server. The fact you went right to banning probably put a lot of others present on edge unnecessarily and escalated this further than it had to go.

You've both been good friends and I don't have the right to criticize, but I do hope you accept this as a different perspective.

5. Default

He banned him for 30 minutes to start with, which isn't all that long. Whatever he did after he came back, I don't know. But the first ban seemed like a warning to me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Think about what you're saying. You won't show respect unless they show you respect? What if they feel the same way? Then there's no respect at all flowing in either direction.

Also keep in mind that making cute noises into the mic or acting out to entertain friends, can or will usually piss off others listening. When it's someone in authority asking you to stop, whether you like them or not, you should understand they might not be just doing it for themselves but others not willing or able to speak up.

As far as debating what's not mic spam, keep in mind that the in-game voice system was made to help people collaborate while playing, not as a method of holding conversations or socializing. The latter is tolerated to a degree when everyone is involved and enjoying the conversation, but since it's a shared medium you should be respectful of the time you're taking away from others ability to speak.

NYS, I know you don't need to follow the admin rules as closely as the regular admins, but Zero wrote the punishment guidelines to be fair. You could have muted him instead of banning, either in your client or on the server. The fact you went right to banning probably put a lot of others present on edge unnecessarily and escalated this further than it had to go.

You've both been good friends and I don't have the right to criticize, but I do hope you accept this as a different perspective.
    in ZM when people mic spammed/cade break/ztele away from zombies/blocking I always went straight to banning for 7 days.

so how come I never got people complaining about that but NYS does??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Last thing ima say offtopic here. I = Not jailbait. I = 18. soon to be 19. And I will kill you SIN! He knows that makes me angry. therefor he does it.

Annnnnnd, in these admin rules or is there a thread that says what exactly mic spamming is? .... Why am I even asking it, i could always just go find out... k thanks. bye bye

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    in ZM when people mic spammed/cade break/ztele away from zombies/blocking I always went straight to banning for 7 days.

so how come I never got people complaining about that but NYS does??
    People have had issues with your style of punishment in the past, myself included.

However through experience I have become less resilient of it because of the douche bags that tend to infect the ZM server.

9. Default

Hey fuckers I wasn't mic spamming the 2nd time I got back on.

I said 2 things.

"Nice admin abuse"

"What are you talking about?"

I don't believe that is mic spamming.

I don't care about the 7 day ban. weeeeeeeeeee 7 days off GG

I was just bringing it to light.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    Hey fuckers I wasn't mic spamming the 2nd time I got back on.

I said 2 things.

"Nice admin abuse"

"What are you talking about?"

I don't believe that is mic spamming.

I don't care about the 7 day ban. weeeeeeeeeee 7 days off GG

I was just bringing it to light.

Accusing an admin of admin abuse will not go over well with any admins.

That's just stupid.