Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF NYS. You still rock.

1. Default WTF NYS. You still rock.

ok heres the conversation between us two when I join the server after being banned for 30 minutes.

Pokerstars:"nice admin abuse"

NYS: something along the lines of " Keep going you'll get a 7 day ban."

Pokerstars: "What are you talking about?"

NYS: " There you go, you earned it."

7 day ban.

I was banned earlier for being sarcastic and saying YOU ROCK NYS!

He told me to stop spamming, so I stopped, waited a couple and said it over mic.I was banned for 30 minutes.

Then this happens right after I join the server.

Para-Noia was a witness to this. As long as some other regulars, they asked why he did this. His response was "I was being a nuisance".

Seeing as that was our conversation, after I joined, I'm not sure how that is logical.

2. Default

I was vented-to about this story.

All I can say is, Poker is cool and a nice guy, but if he was asked to stop mic spamming or harping on a player and he didn't, that warrants a ban.

I don't think the second ban was warranted, but it's not my place to decide here.

3. Default

You have been constantly mic spamming for the past week. You enter the server today once again and what do you do ? You mic spam....what do i do ? I ban you for 30 minutes. After your 30 minutes you enter the server and what do you do ? You spam the server. Are you that stupid ? You must be. 7 days ban. Even after your ban you try connecting with what ? Spam. Reconnecting like 100 times telling me that im a bitch.
    Enjoy the 7 day vacation.

4. Default

LMAO! at mic spamming. I'm not sure where you get that from.

I was obviously not mic spamming when you gave me a 7 day ban.

I said " nice admin abuse" and "What are you talking about?"

Wow 2 comments, total spam.

Enjoy your bitter life.

5. Default

Enjoy your 7 days.

6. Default

I do not question your authority NYS C.O but you are can be to go extremely for this time not? would just have been able you transfer it only!? But you are an admin ancient Therefore I have respect has your choices!

I'm sorry if my explain in english is bad xD

EDIT : Poker is a girl who uses a software to change its voice in guy therefore for this that it has the gab! xD Peace Poker
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

7. Default

Clan member vs. mic spammer.

I can already tell you who wins this fight.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Clan member vs. mic spammer.

I can already tell you who wins this fight.
    chuck norris.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

I enjoy IBIS. And I really hope I dont get on anyone's bad side. But NYS, you banned him before too.. And I might be sorta illiterate on the correct definition for mic spam. But I didn't think he was like screaming over the mic for a long time or playing music when asked not to. But again, like I said, I dont know the exact definition. But I'm only aware of the other day when the ban seemed to come out of no where....

Still like my glasses NYS?!